Black People : America: Pure Heart Of Vengeance

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by poeticdelight, Feb 14, 2003.

1. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Happy Valentines Day To Everyone!

We have trouble on our hands, but thank GOD trouble doesn't
    last always. As an internal war continues on the basis of race
    relations and false allegations of "reverse" discrimination, Bush and his administration have sent troops overseas to start an invasion on other allegations that could also prove to be false. Even with substantial amounts of evidence, Colin Powell must be able to prove that the nation of Iraq's intent along with Black America's intent is to rise to power to bring about "reverse" discrimination and annihilation. The truth is that FEAR harbors the hearts and minds of critics against affirmative action and those supporting America in going to war. They fear that if equal opportunity were to present itself to the oppressed, then the oppressed would turn against the descendents of their ancestors who harbored the hearts of pure vengeance. However, we would be unjustified in doing this just as they would be unjustified in keeping the descendants of the oppressed in their place because of pure fear that they might seek to rectify the past in these alledged ways. This "eye for an eye tooth for a tooth" mentality must end. In them continuing on this wreckless path from the past, America would be no better than its ancestors or Osama Bin Laden. When has two wrongs ever made a right? As the author of a poem entitled "Queen Of Hearts", I dedicate it to the United States Of America who won't allow poets of the world to congregate with one another to achieve world peace, love, and understanding. The truth is that we're all in the same boat dealing with the same issues.

-PoeticDelight

2. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
  3. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
  4. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    at first i was somewhat against military enforcement, but now, believing that Saddam does have weapons of mass destruction and will use them against the U.S, l say get him before he gets us..

A fact: Around the mid-90's (94ish) when the Iraqi gov't claimed they had no weapons of mass destruction, 4 years later U.N inspectors discovered hidden long range missiles with chemical and biological influences capable of madd damage. THEY LIED.

True, America has internal wounds (and fresh ones, hence the affirmative action issue), however let's not be blinded by the intent and madd enmity those peeps have against the U.S to do it harm (Sept.11, USS Cole, etc...).

l believe America is reaping what it has sown (malicious acts, murder, etc..), but while here l believe that we have progressed even if only a little, so l have a little more love and hope for the country.

Iraqis have learned since the mid-90's the tricks of the trade when it comes to hiding their weapons more securely.
    Saddam says "It would be an act of suicide if America were to attack Iraq." Sounds like Saddam has some kind of defense prepared (partners in crime maybe).

Don't get me wrong, peace is good. As far as the world is concerned, there will never be peace. "When the world thinks 'peace' then will come destruction."- Jesus Christ.

So who's right and who's wrong- Neither side. Both have evil and inhumane history and both seem not to seek the godly course to peace. Peeps can protest by the millions, but attack one of their homes and see what happens..

love.

5. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    and the "eye 4 an eye tooth 4 a tooth"

mentality of retaliation is what has gotten us in this predicament in the first place

thanx for your response

pd

6. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    Concept Of Queen Of Hearts (For Everyone)

Some people need me to break the concept of Queen Of Hearts down even further because like my mother in the story. They still don't comprehend its underlying meaning. How does love conquer all? Love conquers all through timing and effectiveness. If you take the timing and effectiveness of the situation into consideration, then your plan is powerful enough to defeat your enemies/opponents. In a deck of 52 cards, you have the spades, diamonds, hearts, and clubs of which kings/queens make up a pair of four. President Bush with the power of our military is the king of spades. Spades cuts diamonds, hearts, and clubs. Saddam Hussein with the power of his wealth is the king of diamonds. Paper covers rock or in other words money defeats power and influence. Osama Bin Laden with the power of his convictions is the king of clubs. Clubs can't really do anything except ridicule others and save face because they are cowards. Jesus with the power of his love and understanding is the king of hearts. Hearts can't really do anything either except call one's bluff through strategy. This is why Jesus is the king of all earthly kings. According to him, wisdom is more precious than silver and gold. If you play your cards right, then it's possible for anyone to win but the Lord usually has the last and final say in the end. His great works of love lives and reigns through each one of us. This poem is entitled "Queen Of Hearts" because I am a woman delivering a message on his behalf.

PeaceLoveNSerenity,

PoeticDelight

7. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
  8. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    One Final Hint

The king of hearts will be the only person able to help the king of spades, the king of diamonds, and the king of clubs from the eternal fires of hell, but if all three of them sell their souls to Satan, then how will the king of hearts be able to save them.

one

poeticd

9. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    Story Of 4 Presidents On 4 Coins

President Washington who was our first president of the United States owned 600 slaves. After passing away, he set 300 of them free through his last final will and testament. The other 300 belonged to his wife's ex-husband. His face is imprinted on the 25 cents coin. If Abraham Lincoln later set all slaves free through the establishment of the Emancipation Proclamation during the reign of his presidency, then why is his face imprinted on a penny.

To see the answer revealed, I want all of you to position a quarter, dime, nickel, and a penny in its appropriate order on
    a flat surface. You'll noticed their backs are turned against one another. All of the other presidents did in fact turn their backs against Abraham Lincoln.

Peace,

PoeticD

10. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    The Final Picture

Colin Powell addressed the youth on BET yesterday evening. I have some questions for him as well. After invading Iraq, will there be anything left for the U.S to disarm if the nation of Iraq plans to use these weapons of mass destruction against us? By going to war with Iraq, wouldn't we be giving them exactly what they want in efforts to rise to power and establish world dominance? Again, Bush motives for going to war against Iraq and Saddam welcoming the challenge of invasion shows how thirsty they are for one another's blood. Sadly, we are all going to be caught amidst the crossfire.

Note: In the story, I am sitting in an air-conditioned vehicle. My enemies among friends were walking in the hot sun. The opportunity for them to be rescued from the HEAT was presented, but I want you all to check this out...

The king of hearts will be the only person able to help the king of spades, the king of diamonds, and the king of clubs from the eternal fires of hell, but if all three of them sell their souls to Satan, then how will the king of hearts be able to save/rescue them.

pd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vengeance black community