Black People : Powell submitted his resignation today!

Burden Lifted

I'm glad to see to brother was in the position of Secretary of State but I'm even more glad that his conscience caught up with him and finally start having a hard time swallowing the crap that the Bush adminstration had him doing. Colin Powell is a soldier not a policians and a corporate excutive. This is why the Republican Party will never consider him as a Presidential Candidate, along with him being African American of course.

Peace

Radical

Good point brother

panafrica said:
I wonder how many Blacks would have voted for Bush if they knew Colin Powell was going to resign? He always displayed Powell & Rice like they were the latest fashion.

I wonder if a well known African American Minister and Gospel song artist, From New York, who was at the Republican convention sitting behind Pres. Bush in support would have voted for Bush if he would have known Colin Powell would resigned? Yep he probably would have.

Peace

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back