Black People : Powell submitted his resignation today!

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
That house ****** is quitting. Bush didn't need him any more is the case.
He submitted his letter last Friday. He is announcing the news today.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041115/D86CD53G0.html

I bet BUSH said:
Thanks I needed a black man to help me ruin the world. Ha Ha ha..

That other black man.. in charge of education is out too. Education Secretary Rod Paige

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Bush is doing a lot of cleaning house, but this is a move the particularly raises eyebrows. Colin Powell has disappointed me a lot in the last 4 years, but I am not happy with this move! He was critical about the war in Iraq (the way it was planned & organized), and seemed to be one of the few in Bush's cabinet capable of "independant thought". I shudder to hear who his replacement will be!

Isaiah

Jun 8, 2004
panafrica said:
Bush is doing a lot of cleaning house, but this is a move the particularly raises eyebrows. Colin Powell has disappointed me a lot in the last 4 years, but I am not happy with this move! He was critical about the war in Iraq (the way it was planned & organized), and seemed to be one of the few in Bush's cabinet capable of "independant thought". I shudder to hear who his replacement will be!
Rush Limbaugh or Ghengis Khan, Pan! :fyi: :laugh: Which do you prefer???

Peace!
Isaiah

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
They brainwashed him anyway. He was not in there representing Black America; He was doing what Amerikkka paid him to do. Like I said in another thread, I like difference makers. Well, difference makers don't quit, and he is not a difference maker. Put a black man in the white house without being brainwashed representing Black America, he/she, or they have all my kudos.

Cedric Denson

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Bush happy of his move and he let his people down but i agree with Pan
about how he saw the Iraq war and plan.....maybe it's best he resign !

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: