Black People : ...and now a word from Colin Powell

Is he a seer or just revealing an already pre-planned event?:SuN025:

You decide

peace Sister fine

IMHO - just another tactic to instill fear in the masses & as elluded too earlier to give misdirection...Isn't there a big event scheduled for this upcoming January?

anyway..

Colin Powell now is seen more as a "friend" since he said he supported Obama giving the illusion that he is against Bush, but which one if any? Now he comes with this and it is believable because the sub-concious of most will take him as sincere and honest simply because of his "support" and now he has "come back home". But, couldn't he have been sent home..

I don't know

If he was a seer, he would have warned us about Clinton & Bush Jr., but on the other hand he couldn't because .......excuse me, someone at the door I'll be back!

peace to you my fine sister...

:bowdown:

Son of RA - I checked the link, and was surpised to see Hal Turner, who holds no credibility (to me). He is a WS fanatic of the higher degree. Someone who claims such things as:

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/

11/6 - Two Choices: Accept an Obama Administration or subvert it so badly, it cannot govern... Ladies and gentlemen, our race is literally on its ***. We are down for the count. If we do not step up, right now, together, we will literally lose everything.

11/4 - Barack Obama has won election as America's 44th President and the first Black man to ever hold that office. Our nation committed suicide tonight.

11/2 - I have told my employees that any of them who vote for Barack Obama will be laid off

etc etc

He is a man who believes anyone not white is an illegal alien in the country - that the demise (not construction) of the USA started by allowing inferior people any rights. So yeah, the Amero has his attention :lol:

Hal Turner's AMERO Coin Story

While the introduction of the Amero is in the cards, it is unlikely a national disaster that would occur in a single day, as Powell suggests.

:heart:

Sounds to me he is a honest white supremacist. I don't care for him but at least he is honest, verse the ones who believe the same but smile in our faces.Those who sleep in our beds and date us have us more confused than the Hal Turner type (unrefined racist). Neely Fuller refers to them as "refined racist". One thing for sure when an unrefined racist talk or acts we aint confused on where they stand or what is going on. But let one refined racist step into the room with their smooth talk, deceptive behaviors, fake friendly gestures and black folks are walking around like chickens with no heads. Like Garvey said, "As far as a Black man is concerned all white men are Klansmen". So Hal Turner is no different than any other person who classify themselve as white just more outspoken (honest). You can say he is "unrefined" with his practice of racism. Like Ancestor/General Malcolm said," I have more respect for a man who comes to me with honesty even if he is wrong than one who comes at me in sheep's clothing but is nothing but a wolf". Take note alot of white people operate as wolves in sheep's clothing (refined racist) and these types really have our people in a trick bag, globally.

Refined racist: A person (white), who practices racism (white supremacy) in a manner that is so DECEPTIVE, and/or so "appealing, that is is generally acceptable and/or pleasing to the victims of it.

Refined racism: Racism (white supremacy) that is practiced in a manner that is so DECEPTIVE, and/or so "appealing", that it is generally acceptable, and/or pleasing to the victims of it (non white people)

Unrefined racist: A person (white), who practices racism (white supermacy) in a manner that is overt, and/or "unattractive", that it is generally not acceptable, and/or unpleasing to the victims of it (non white people).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back