Black People : Piercings - Masculine and feminine Sides?

medusanegrita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
The fam and I went and got our noses and ears pierced.

Of us who got one ear and noses pierced - everyone favored the left, including two males. I got my nosed pierced and favored the right. 3 of the kids are lefties, but one right handed male still got his left ear pierced.

I've been told that the left side is the feminine side, and the right is the masculine side. So what is this indicative with our preferred side of piercings?

I would like to get a brow piercing - right.

But if i ever opt for a tattoo, it will be on my left arm. Does this mean anything?

The fam and I went and got our noses and ears pierced.

Of us who got one ear and noses pierced - everyone favored the left, including two males. I got my nosed pierced and favored the right. 3 of the kids are lefties, but one right handed male still got his left ear pierced.

I've been told that the left side is the feminine side, and the right is the masculine side. So what is this indicative with our preferred side of piercings?

I would like to get a brow piercing - right.

But if i ever opt for a tattoo, it will be on my left arm. Does this mean anything?

The advent of piecings for men came about when fathers left the home. So did nose and eyebrow piercings for women btw

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back