Black People : Piercings - Masculine and feminine Sides?

i have both of my ears pierced back from the early 90's but i got my left ear pierced first....everyone(all the guys) in chicago and down at famu had their left ear pierced or both ears pierced at the time...now i wonder why that is if your net find is accurate....
something that makes u go hmmmmm....

one love
khasm

Both ears? You know what that means?

It means.... you are very happy indeed :wink:

I'm trying to figure it out because I'm wondering if I'm more feminine oriented or more masculine oriented, or which energy is strongest within me. I wonder if that has changed over time as I was use to very shy, very timid wallflower. Now I've grown passed all of that a bit, which is reflective of which side being stronger/weaker - not sure.

This is what I initially thought, till some of friends told me that was wrong. A quick search on it reveals it is opposite, left - feminine, right - masculine.

Here's the search.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...1&aql=&oq=masculine+and+feminine+sid&gs_rfai=

Well there must be a lot of fatherless folks in Africa and India. And my daughter wanted her nose pierced, and son his ear pierced and they are not fatherless. He allowed for it. Men have been getting their ears pierced at least since the 60's, and the advent of fatherless homes was homes then than it is now. Care to say where you get such information?
Again it's wrong. The whole men wearing earrings thing in America was started in the late 60's as a form of rebellion and straight men wore a single earring in the left ear. Everything after that one on the right side worn by homosexuals then later on in the 90's both became a fad of straight men. Left is and never well be gay no matter what the youngins who are constantly thinking they can change them meaning of things already established think.

This is what I initially thought, till some of friends told me that was wrong. A quick search on it reveals it is opposite, left - feminine, right - masculine.

Here's the search.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...1&aql=&oq=masculine+and+feminine+sid&gs_rfai=

Well there must be a lot of fatherless folks in Africa and India. And my daughter wanted her nose pierced, and son his ear pierced and they are not fatherless. He allowed for it. Men have been getting their ears pierced at least since the 60's, and the advent of fatherless homes was homes then than it is now. Care to say where you get such information?

You are comparing apples and oranges. The practice here was not picked up from them.

Guys that pierced their ears in the 60s were considered gay in the black community. It just wasnt done

:em0200:

It's not just a net thing, maybe it's regional?

What you just said is the same thing I told or ask of this one guy who got his left ear pierced first, and then went on to have both done later.

If you are a guy, left ear is gay because left is feminine.

I wonder who or what changed it and why?

btw - generally speaking
- I am not saying that having a left or right ear pierced makes you gay or not, I'm talking about perception. So many people are getting pierced up now adays I can't tell who is what, when, or how. I've know straight dudes with cheeks, tongues, 'monroe' and every other kinda piercings. While they were accepted among the white men (who were deemed to be weird anyway), they weren't taken too kindly black men. Now as it becoming more popular, many hetero guys black guys are getting pierced up.

Even tupac had his ear pierced.
And sometimes androgynous Lenny K was once rumored to have had his penee pierced. That..... sounds like fun :em3700: :wink:

:10500:

No, it isnt regional. I tried to tell you. This is a recent phenomenon in the black community. Like say in the last ~25 years or so.

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back