Black People : Black Feminine Women - Black Masculine Men

If you have information to share then share the information. The back handed insults and supercilious attitude is unnecessary and a complete waste of my time.

As much as I detest white women, I cannot ignore fact: the feminist movement is/was a very legitimate movement. Perhaps you should abandon your 'ignorance' and look into how white women lived, and were treated during the Victorian era before the women's rights movement got established. As far as I'm concerned, white men deserve to get their testicles nailed to wall all day long by feminists- It is their monster which they created. However I refused to go along with the anti- feminist black men's rhetoric of 'black women just wanted to be seen' as the reason the feminist movement gained such a huge following amongst black women. Something wasn't right, someone was being not heard, and until we get to the core issue- we will just keep going around in circles and repeating the same pattern, leaving room for another foreign ideology to successfully infiltrate any black centered movement seeking to improve lives of blacks globally.

that's how i look at the situation...

And this marriage as the magic pill which cures all ails ideology is complete bullocks. A Marriage is doomed to failure(see the divorce rates amongst whites, oh wait maybe that's feminists fault) if both parties have psychological and emotional issues THEY HAVE BEING CONDITIONED TO IGNORE.

What back handed insults?!!? I was very str8 forward with my comments. Those that they apply to have to look in the mirror.

No one is saying that the feminist agenda was not legitimate. Equal work for equal pay and promotional opportunities is quite valid. The problem with it's tanned version was the ASSumption that we were always or even then equal players on the field. We never were. And as I pointed out earlier, our females were often used as pawns in that movement. Furthermore, it could be argued that as more and more lesbians entered the feminist movement, it became decidedly anti male. That part of the movement, when taken on by sisters, helped to destroy our family structure. Some say, irreparably.

It also has stopped the progress gained by both of us in the process.

:em0200:

over in the middle east they are uniting for their freedom.
here we are fighting the same tired battles over and over again.

over and over, round and round. he said, she said. it's all BS to me.

cointelpro, stockholm syndrome, PTSS.

do we just love to argue more than getting free?

are we so afraid of facing the white man?

:SuN034:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back