Personal Attacks and Harrassment from Awo Dino

Brother Ankhur ... there is no violation in the comments you most recently posted.

Brother Ankhur ... i'm trying to be patient with you, give you a chance to get back in, get comfortable, relaxed, enjoy the community again ... taking into consideration that you were mistreated by other Members prior to your being suspended ... and that that is probably still bothering you ... (and i apologize for that, and promise it will not happen again, without consequence to them) ... but even with this extra show of patience toward you, it is running out fast.

I cannot babysit your interactions.

I don't want to see complaints every other minute, because you and others fail to interact positively.

You're giving me work to do, and it's so unnecessary, and i'm not looking on it kindly.

I encourage you to read this thread that i just posted ... We Are Not an Adult Babysitting Service.

Brother Ankhur ... if you continue as you are doing, appearing to find things to complain about, you're going to be permanently banned.

I want you here, which is why i am taking so much of my time right now, to help keep you here ... but it can't go on forever.

Each Member ... Each Adult ... has a responsibility to facilitate their own interactions, and i simply cannot do it for you all.

If you continue to call me in, and there's not even a violation, or you act as though you have no responsibility in your own interactions ... you will be banned.

C'mon Brother Ankhur ... just chill out and enjoy the community.

If we, management, don't say anything about what you perceive as a violation ... then it's probably not a violation ... as we are watching closely.

You said earlier that you had confidence in my due diligence, yet 3.5 seconds later, you're filing frivilous complaints and giving me work to do.

You're becoming the problem Brother Ankhur ... and i'd really hate to see you get yourself banned ... so please, stop.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back