Further evidence of harrassment by Cherry Blossom

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Ankhur, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    CherryBlossom dawged and hounded me and attempted to character assasinate me, by dragging up 5 old posts, within 4 minutes
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65157
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64934
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65362
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64801
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65279
    out of love

In the past the moderators would nip foolishness in the bud,
    like a cop on the beat,

However the law in NYC states that if you are attacked in an assualt,
    you have absolutly no right to lift your hand in defense, to block the next blow after being beaten upside the head about 8 or 9 times.

The consider that a fight, or "carrying on"
    both the attacker and the victim are taken to jail for trial

however after many attacks and assualts I made the mistake of making very general posts regarding hate, without mentioning names,
    and later tried to use comedy and humor to subdue the negative vibrations implemented on the group by Cherry Blossoms behavior, I was wrong, and I apologize.

But now I am made to be aware that the policy here is that ,

if I receive 8 acts of harrassment within a 12 hour period, that I must report each and every one,
    and if the next day I receive 8 more attacks then I am required to report those as well

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    dude...just put her on ignore....
    it works magic....lol

one love
    khasm

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Ankhur ... we are not the law, the police, or any such thing.

We are an online community for responsible, respectful adults to interact.

If you feel that your rights have been violated in any way, please go to the police or whatever agency handles such.

You're welcome to use anything found in this community to win your case.

You are not required to do anything here, even visit, post, or anything.

I'm tired of you and Sister Cherry ... and have decided to suspend you both for 2 weeks.

It is not our responsibility to insure positive interactions between you and Cherry ... we're tired of trying ... tired of the disruption ... tired of the work you're giving us.

If either of you decide to return after the 2 week suspension, there will be zero tolerance for this juvenile, schoolyard like behavior you both demonstrate.

See you both in 2 weeks ... Lord Will'n.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Destee
    We've never talked before so you've probably not got any idea who I am...
    And I know this is your site and all and I'm just the new weird girl on the forum...
    Now I've got no idea why Cherryblossom and Ankhur don't get on - maybe there's some old history or something there from way back...
    But if there's any way of avoiding Cherryblossom from getting banned I'd ask you to try and find a way - I know you may have done everything you can already, but I'm just asking OK? Like someone said about using 'Ignore' - is there maybe a way to set it for them so they never have to see each others posts?
    Since I started coming on here she has been soooo helpful and has given me some really good advice and looked out for me - just like a big sister would - and to be honest with her gone I feel I'm going to have to start right back at square one again.
    So if there's 'anything' you can do after the two weeks are up...

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

StefiA ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and sharing respectfully with us. No, I've not had the pleasure of speaking with you, but do see you here, and am glad you are.

As a new Member, you might want to familiarize yourself with all of Our Higher Standards, but specifically, When Moderators Are Moderating - Stay Out of the Way.

Sister Cherry has many great positives, and I'm glad you were able to experience them, but no one Member is greater than the whole.

To answer your question, no, there is nothing i can do after the 2 weeks are up. That will all be on Sister Cherry completely, her responsibility.

Abiding by our rules (remaining here) is the sole decision of every single Member, Sister Cherry included, and we, the Moderating TEAM, simply respond accordingly.

If Sister Cherry returns, I'm sure she'll be happy to read your kind words.

If you have more questions, just ask them, and thanks again for joining us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

6. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Destee
    OK - I've read the "When Moderators Are Moderating - Stay Out of the Way" bit...
    Sorry, guess I was out of line... just felt I owed her after all she'd done...
    Anyways I'll stay out of the way.

7. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    We have an ignore feature? Never knew that. But how in the world can we even discus the notion of black nationalism when we can't even communicate on line without all the artillery dropping? This seems so much like how Wyclef once described the Haitian gov't, completely disfunctional. If black nationalism was a tree symbolised by the top being total freedom and liberation, I would say we are somewhere around the base of the trunk.=(

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i am very discouraged

i think you need to be a premium member.

we cannot. too much anger. way too much self hate.

i would say that tree has been chopped down and be cannot agree on planting a new seed.

:10500:

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    StefiA: Thanks for the kind words and thoughts...I read your replies that same day. I only had to use a different Browser to continue viewing threads. (Who knew?) :10500:

So, I've been reading...I just had to wait until now to reply. (lol)

And you certainly don't need ME. You're a grown woman who is learning how to wear and WORK those "BGPs!" :D

However, again, thanks for your attempted "speaking in my favor."

But, it IS what it IS....I do have a hard head and I aint scurred to take my lumps when they come. lol

Catcha 'round the boards!

CB