Personal Attacks and Harrassment from Awo Dino

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Ankhur, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    When a person is at a place of employment and is harrassed by a co-worker, there should be no problem at the first incident
    but if there is a pattern of harrassing behavior, then the person will usually take it up with management.
    If one has a neighbor who has a constant pattern of abusive behavior to ones family and safety the one usually brings the matter to the landlord.

I present a list of abusive behavior, insults, cursing and slander, to me directly, and after I had logged off, yo others regarding me.

Also attacks on Christianity;

1. Ankhur
    Brother
    why the need for foul language?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by awo dino View Post
    Bump beeutch!!
    especially on a post presenting ATR information to the community

2. 01-17-2010, 09:02 AM
    Replies: 44
    Spirituality Religion : DOES DEBATING REQUIRE MATURITY???????
    Views: 816
    Posted By awo dino
    ...How do you get rid of the "putput virus" aka the "ankhur script?"
    thanks, that was funny. as well as on point. I think anytime you hit the p or a key on your keyboard it activates the putput

3. 01-17-2010, 08:32 AM
    Replies: 58
    Black People : Is Race a Scientific or Social Construct?
    Views: 648
    Posted By awo dino

kiss my ***

4. 01-17-2010, 08:17 AM
    Posted By awo dino

You can wait 'till hell feezes over you fool.

5. 01-17-2010, 07:51 AM
    Posted By awo dino

Thank you brother, I lost the ability to speak coherently with team ankhur a long time ago.

6. 01-16-2010, 09:29 PM
    Posted By awo dino

This thread has nothing to do with white supremacy. get over yourself. I could be talking about the benefits of peanut butter over jelly and in your twisted mind you'd find a way to make it about.

7. 1-12-2010, 06:31 AM
    Replies: 15
    Spirituality Religion : READINGS (ORACLE)
    Views: 318
    Posted By awo dino

putput jr., are you gay?
    'cause i'm straight so look elsewhere.

8. 11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
    awo dino awo dino

I've got you figured out, Krakka. your a ******* troll. "religious messiah out of public servant," is pure YT blogosphere crap. Why does your white *** fell like it needs to be perpetratin'.

you need a good old fashion *** whoopin', honky MF

9. 01-15-2010, 10:18 AM
    Replies: 37
    Views: 902
    Posted By awo dino
    Ankhur, I am really starting to think you are posting from a mental insitution somewhere. It is obvious that you are manic depressive. I say this without any humor. You asked about DSM's statement...

10. 01-15-2010, 02:09 PM
    Replies: 402
    Spirituality Religion : Saving Africa's Witch children documentary
    Views: 5,224
    Posted By awo dino

Hey OG SPankhur ,
    wazup?!

11. 1-15-2010, 12:28 PM
    Spirituality Religion : DOES DEBATING REQUIRE MATURITY???????
    Views: 816
    Posted By awo dino

Yes it does. That's why no one takes you seriously.
    :SuN030:

12. 01-16-2010, 02:03 PM
    Posted By awo dino

Putput, all your post with the photo clips does is prove the social construct of race, you dimwit!!!

13. 01-16-2010, 01:47 PM
    Posted By awo dino

Ankhur, you are beyond help. Paranoid schizo. I started this thread to gain knowledge. You start your 1000 threads a week to promote your singular objective, so then you think everyone must have some...

14. 01-15-2010, 03:13 PM
    Replies: 108
    Black People : RACE IS NOT REAL, BUT A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT...
    Views: 2,426
    Posted By awo dino

You are such a moron. Race and racism are two different things. You have no idea if I have felt the brunt of racism in my life A%$@&^#%$@. Nobody can have a discussion about anything without you...

16. 01-16-2010, 03:27 PM
    Replies: 37
    Black People : Statements about the Orishas and the disaster in Haiti?
    Views: 902
    Posted By awo dino

Sister, don't let putput get to you. He'll drive you nuts. You gotta understand he ain't right. ya either gotta ignore him, or have fun with it. that's what i have learned.
    However, HOW DOES THIS..

17. 01-16-2010, 02:17 PM
    Replies: 476
    Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS
    Views: 9,082
    Posted By awo dino

Put some blackface on it and you got putput!

18. 01-21-2010, 07:07 AM
    Replies: 33
    Spirituality Religion : If there were no Black Christians, or Muslims, what would you post about?
    Views: 854
    Posted By awo dino

blah blah blah
    here we go again.
    Boring!
    why y'all fall for putput's game?
    :10500:

19. 01-23-2010, 06:56 PM
    Replies: 39
    Spirituality Religion : Luciferianism and Satanism, the tools of White Supremacy
    Views: 941
    Posted By awo dino

LMAO
    you funny putput. cut and paste us some more of your supreme wisdom oh medicated one!

20. 01-24-2010, 03:29 PM
    Replies: 702
    Spirituality Religion : Bible verses: The how to of Slavery.
    Views: 10,186
    Posted By awo dino

you are an idiots idiot

21. 01-25-2010, 09:02 AM
    Replies: 42
    Spirituality Religion : The Serpant and the Rainbow
    Views: 865
    Posted By awo dino

It is right there for all to see, but ankhur only sees what he wants, or more accurately he sees nothing, because he has already made up his mind before he asks the question. this is his M.O. always....

22. 01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
    Replies: 476
    Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS
    Views: 9,082
    Posted By awo dino

It is truly sad to see you stoop to the juvenile antics of ankhur. If I post a youtube video of James Brown, does that make me a black man?
    sad to see.

23. 2-02-2010, 01:20 PM
    Replies: 7
    Spirituality Religion : Scientific fact that Catholicism used religion to justify slavery
    Views: 270
    Posted By awo dino

you are such an ******

24. 2-01-2010, 06:04 PM
    Views: 10,187
    Posted By awo dino

I'm starting to think you are just another one of Putney's multiple personalities.

25. 02-04-2010, 07:40 AM
    Views: 10,187
    Posted By awo dino
    I don't give a **** what you do.

26. 02-05-2010, 02:33 PM
    Replies: 103
    Black People : Why do some still fear Black Nationalism?
    Views: 1,241
    Posted By awo dino

whatever, dude, i ain't gonna get into another useless argument with you. Your tired old butt ain't gonna do sht for anyone. get out the way and let the young, smart, folks with the energy and the.

27. 02-05-2010, 10:43 PM
    Posted By awo dino

looks like sputniks meds finally kicked in.
    I would love to be a fly on the wall and see what his momma's basement looks like

Attacks on my religion of choice;
    02-05-2010, 10:39 PM
    Posted By awo dino

show me one thread I started that is attacking xianity.

01-10-2010, 04:10 PM

The Christian church has been the biggest scourge on the human race in history, followed closely by its wanna be imitator, Islam.

02-17-2010, 06:21 PM
    Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian
    Views: 1,390
    Posted By awo dino

21. You feel guilty when you pop wood - unless your a preacher.
    22. You only do it in the missionary position because that's the way missionaries did it when raping slaves.

2-20-2010, 05:40 PM
    Spirituality Religion : Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian
    Views: 1,390
    Posted By awo dino

You believe Sarah Palin's only fault is she went to college.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Ankhur ... i know you're just getting back, and while you were gone i have begun the implementation of a new and higher standard.

There's not a lot you've missed, so don't worry, but the above post gives me a chance to introduce some more new stuff.

Our new and ongoing higher standards now include dual (all) responsibility for those involved in the disruptions.

No longer will it be just one person getting banned, when two or more adults can't produce positive interactions.

Instead, both (all) involved will be banned. So it will be in your best interest not to be involved at all.

We will no longer go through every post, conversation, interaction ... wasting inordinate amounts of time ... babysitting adult men and women.

So ... as far as the above complaint is concerned, and how it would fare under this new standard ... you'd be banned right along with Brother Awo Dino.

Whoever is involved gets banned. It probably won't matter whose fault it is, for there are at least two people who failed to interact with each other respectfully, and we are holding both (all) responsible. We will not help you all interact respectfully, acting as babysitters and referees for your dialogue. As far as we're concerned, you both (all) failed to manifest the best interactions and must leave.

This may mean, in order to manifest the best interaction, you have no interaction with some people. That is a choice that each Member / Adult must make.

I am not banning you and Brother Awo Dino this time, because i'm just introducing this, and giving everyone a chance to know what's up.

You really should take heed to my previous caution to you ... and not engage anyone you can't respectfully dialogue with ... for if you do ... you stand the chance of being banned with them. That is why i told you, even if they continue with the negative, you should not respond or get involved. Let them do all the talking, so you aren't possibly seen as being involved.

What you are doing now, bringing up past instances where you and others could not get along, is not necessary.

We're not going back picking up old stuff, only new stuff counts.

It is just my hope, that you don't have to be banned with them, but that is totally up to you.

So please, just relax, enjoy the community ... don't violate, disrupt, etc. ... and all will be well.

Again ... welcome back ... and if you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Therefore if the unprovoked harrassment continues and persists for another 2 months, what should I do?

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Ankhur ... you are welcome to file a complaint at any time, but understand that in so doing, you shine the light on your own behavior as well.

When filing a complaint, make sure that you have no contributions in the disruption, that could be considered fueling the fire.

For the record, failing to ignore someone who is harassing you, could be considered fueling the fire.

If you find someone does not have the sensibilities, temperament, or general positive energy that you enjoy, it's up to you to steer clear of them.

This new policy is to help you all realize, that you each have a responsibility and opportunity to manifest positive interactions, long before we get involved.

Once you make a complaint to us, you leave that assessment and determination up to us, and will be bound by whatever we decide.

My Moderating TEAM is not here to babysit grown men and women, and i am working hard to minimize the amount of time we spend doing this.

We will be finding the quickest route to peace, and if that means banning all involved in the disruption, that is what we'll do.

So pick carefully who you want to interact with, and when you file a complaint, for it could cost you your Membership here.

Please note also ... that we will be watching the discussions closely, especially over the next little while, as we implement these new policies. It should not be necessary for any Member to file a complaint, as we're looking closely for those that can't live up to our mission. It's a new day on destee, a new and higher standard, one that matches the greatness within us and we are all looking forward to it ... so you probably won't have to file a complaint at all ... but if you do ... just make sure you've done all you should have done to maintain our peace, or you may find yourself and the person you complained about, banned.

For example ... Brother Hellogood was banned after some 30+ posts, harassing Brother FullSpeed. I don't know if it stretched over a two month period or not, but Brother FullSpeed never made a complaint, never retaliated, never sunk to the same depths, and eventually we saw it ... banned Hellogood ... and Thanked Brother FullSpeed for maintaining a high level of dialogue despite the personal attacks. He exhibited very adult behavior in the face of juvenile, childish behavior. Ideally, this is how i'd like to see it happen, but again, if you just can't wait ... feel we are not responding quickly enough ... you can surely make a complaint and we will evaluate it as outlined above.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I have trust in your due dilligence, and I will turn the other cheek when attacked and stalked

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Brother Ankhur ... i appreciate your confidence, and promise to do all i can to make sure your and everyone's time here is pleasant.

It may take us a minute to see what you see, but don't give up on us, we're coming ... and it will be a pleasure to ban those that are in violation of our mission.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014

8. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    It almost happened to me, but I was saved by my little anti-love spell pouch.
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
    awo dino
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by awo dino
    Add awo dino to Your Contacts
    Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

the insults and snide remarks seem to continue

The above quote was me flirting with Blaklioness. It has nothing to do with you, ankhur. get a life.

9. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    It almost happened to me, but I was saved by my little anti-love spell pouch.
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
    awo dino
    View Public Profile
    Find all posts by awo dino
    Add awo dino to Your Contacts
    Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

the insults and snide remarks seem to continue

The above quote was me flirting with Blaklioness. It has nothing to do with you, ankhur. I hope you didn't think i was flirting with you.

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    dear Destee as you see frmhis response the insults continue.

As a man of African descent,I respect your rules and respect the readers of this post andthe greater Black community enough to respect your rules and regulations but it appears that there are some who take the rules as a joke to break whenever they please.

I enquired before what recourse should I take if this continues,and I attempted to use the complant button but gt an error message,
    so the complanit is posted here,
    and once again,
    I am confident in your due diligence