Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
I am still researching on the sovereignty for about 3 years now
every since going to the village near Charleston which is sovereignty too. I done my war and peace research on previous bought islands and one man stood a chance by himself until i think the Fiji People challenged him yet there are islands here to buy and like i said immah get one. Its just you gotta organize your finances. I dont even think about myself no more im just Selfless. I been like that since i was a kid. I can have temporary peace from a justice point of view in few years. Like X said and i know real peace is nothing here...freedom too you gon die for it. No ifs ands or buts. If i know what my Great Grandmutha knows and share the same story with others no matter the ages then we got alot work to do and i aint going for a third life either. This my second life now....

I did the calculations on my Passenger Delivery Business with the Drivers ED School and i can come away with an Island in two years alone with the ends off that not including while I will be Commercial Driving cross-country and my Landscaping Company going at the same time too. Investments is a must and you gotta have a well head for it and my Moms can just sit back and do this in her sleep all day long without a problem with a few of my cousins to assist her and my Aunties the Landscaping...basically i will have different Presidents over different companies of my entire Conglomerate...if you heard of Realogy.com then it is like them but i'm doing my ting yasee. Whenever you buy you have to have an ROI giving it back what you loss or already saved aside when the loss occurs. Before you make any moves you must have already won and defeated every position plus counter-action so go through everything like a fine tooth comb and that's why me and 2Pac roll tough while i have Hannibal Barca's mindset in my deck upstairs like how many ways can i attack or secure the trade routes i need of a privatization way while my businesses in specific currencies are made? Like how many dual citizenships can i really obtain without drawing suspicion of some of the stupidest stuff and since i been military i already know how fools coming... .

And imported sands does wonders for extending land out but a Island getaway with about nice ten or twenty log cabins for couples via my cruiseship is the bomb plus providing the Tribes free vegetation from my island to be shipped to them will be cool. Agriculture and Tourism for islands only you know....back to Hannibal Barca for a minute cause i need that Center of Gravity on the map strategically righ you need the Equator.....see i got my own War going on of Business and Economics keeping in mind natural occurrences and fake ones too. Now i will need to speak and write fluent Spanish and Portuguese and see Latin America is a Center of Gravity point for me at the Bolivia and Brazil areas then i will make a V split straight to the tiny island of UK and Madagascar encompassing all the West Coast of Africa at the same time for trades and hit the Far East but you gotta be organized like no other and markets ready to be sold out before you get there and there for me could be Castles to my own markets back to the US on the southeastern part of the coast cause Cali is tapped when i went though thriving like no other all because of the trades and as a matter of fact immah need to buy another two tone rolex though this time from SD Rolex Outlet just for the businessman and on the real if you take a clockwork course on how to make watches you can come out with your own watches then brand it according to different stock markets you see....studying Hannibal Barca got me open to alot of ideas of Business and Economics from a War standpoint since that's the real War anyway and people do not even realize it actually cause it is imports and exports that makes or break a country which are your trades as gdps or not so if you an inventor then you are probably heard of at the tippy top of the food chain seriously. Hint C Corporation on the stock market....if you go private it is still the same effect except you on a more local level and this is where contractors come into play unless you know the rules of international business with diplomats making things a little bit easier supposedly to perform business into other countries. If Ethiopia has Ship Training then the Far East is going to be great making my way to the Cali then Baja and Mexico or just around the bottom of Afrika though a stop at Madagascar then on to Brazil and Bolivia pause....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back