Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars

Now information is information yet i do highly suggest you go to the individual places and get a hand copy or voice recorded of the names places dates and so on. Wiki is definitely not all right as it has been known to have errors. Go pick up Hidden Colors the series and Maafa 21 plus Dr. Henrik Clarke and just others out there seriously. Compare and Contrast information any website information even if you gotta on-ground please do so cause remember the www is nothing but servers and keyboards with usb slots CD DVD Floppy Drives and etc. Don't forget about Dr. Ashby, Dr. Sebi and more out there and if you don't beat me too it young genius then for sure i will so it is one to the races. This is the only competition i'm up for and that is making Ethnocentric Academic Books out of the Ancestors and Elders great work to put a stake in the vampires once and for all to include making our own lexicon besides the Moorish Latin tree of languages cause English is not one of them so making a syntax like Swahili out of Gullah will be great! Plus an underground music can be finally ciphered and Roots connected on a whole other level from hopefully Jamaica to Haiti to West Coast of Afrika. I'm on it and this money i cannot wait to receive for truck driving to get everything super rolling but eh..patience is a virtue. And I would like to give a shout out to Bernice Robinson one more time cause she dropped a gem in my lap when i was least expecting it. Now that's the definition of being blessed forget the vehicular tag signs....and i'm outtie to put in more work cause that's what Young Ancestors do and plus

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back