Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture

I keep my mindset on that future and present doing my recon as usual and being aware of all my surroundings to the fullest and do not be afraid to pick up a book about weaponry cause after all you got trades like Welding and Blacksmith which puts you directly into the market for a plethora of products to be sold and services. Can you make your own Archery School? How about your own Bow and Arrows? Some know how to fish but can you hunt? How about a confidence course with simulated claymores to include trees to climb and peashooters to pickup and shoot? How about irregular Kickbox with concentrated rage through your target like water? Do you use your knees and elbows to modify it a torturous battle of you and that sandbag? You do it underwater? Now that's focus...and then you swim away leaving the target drowning fulfilled with their destiny is tight. Up up up and up away you go to breathe air again....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back