Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 8, 2017.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Put in work
    help redesign
    plus install stone and concrete block
    skeleton structure
    with militant squarish walls
    drainage included
    the kind you can post on
    horticulture pathways along side
    have depots connected to them all
    storing can goods inside jars plus spring tap water with the honey and moringa in it
    sealed
    cast iron heating
    plus wood burning ovens
    gardens in all the courts
    fields of vegetations too
    in the stockpile room
    be the peashooters
    wooden handled krises crossed
    bow and arrows
    hempsacks and canteens
    to include spices and herbs by pounds and tons
    horses in the stable
    little to big
    wooden wagons buckwheat shells padded
    rubber tires
    and manual tire inflators
    to include machine non-coin operated ones
    treat and enameled
    wooden umbrellas with waxed clothed as the tops
    cause the mechanics is not metal if you got the fine understanding of how to open and close it
    diesel generator for modern backup
    solar power panel everything
    the nut trees and fruit trees are not to be forgotten
    create a fighter confidence course
    with sandbags for irregular kickboxing
    have sea salt on standby for them frosty days and nights
    totem poles and walk stops with stonechests filled with circulating books written whenever done
    i am never domesticated
    use the animals for they blessed feces and coat to worn when their life expectancy is almost up
    leaving the meat to be sold to the visitors aka tourists
    grilled inside an earth pit
    human feces get buried with earth shoveled on top it
    just do not forget to bring your lavender honey tea tree oil sea salt water
    at room temperature or not
    use your hands to clean your behind very well
    or fresh cotton out the fields stored
    treated with tea tree and neem oil
    you good plus clean and oiled
    go to the deep clay spot
    where you find raw sugar scrubs and sea salt scrubs infused with turmeric and argan oil
    then again coconut oil and jojoba oil
    however you clean yourself is all great
    to include your hair too
    mud down
    encapsule yourself anew person
    out comes the butterfly
    and don't forget your apple cider vinegar spoonful
    everyday and night
    sustain yourself from the roots of outside trees barks and flowers known
    a cup full before you head to rest
    or go on duty to troop down your position
    on the wall at your post awaken
    never ignorant getting goals accomplished
    now that is what is up
    or meet the bow and arrows
    maybe the claymore
    cause you slipped up and tripped up
    looking above
    at the archers
    not knowing the horsemen where behind you in our prints fitted
    or maybe peashoot ya
    or wooden glockya
    cause we got animals in control
    from them dingos to the servals
    and you aint dealing with a movie(echoing)....

Forget being domesticated as they or an animal
    i wild rose thorny and uncut
    let me use my distillery for them flowers
    and we got alcohol and oils
    know that type of seasonings is wuz up...
    and we unknown like that
    protecting ourselves
    doing venerations and connecting routes
    keeping secrets through private sovereign ways
    an ampitheater for the tourists
    and a circular music temple designed
    to keep energies suspended
    playing our instruments ritefully
    you can call us the blessed tribes of talents and gifts paid for you to witness it....

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    http://www.oyotunji.org/

My Site

Feeding the community, engineering the progress of Black people worldwide, celebrating Yoruba African culture, traditions and heritage through practice, collaborations, education, philanthropy and...
    oyotunji.org

Above is a link to the Village and a couple others i have been to including a homeboy of mine and we helped out with our bare hands to include get the electricity back up for the Queen and Women over there. There are many women over there who have changed their lives and got it together when American society did nothing for them i mean go for yourself. And see if you wanna build or help build anything to include being sovereign you go here and below even further to Gullah People. Now not to excuse the South but over in California those desert areas are up for sale and see if you got a spring you can located then you got everything else cause you can do hydroponics with the vegetables. I studied hydroponics a little bit when i was over there and went to the mountains and stayed there for abit to include the desert and it was good you just gotta know who to survive of which domesticated people do not. You take the average domestic cat versus the wild one and guess who is going to outlive who? Now you take that same wild cat and introduce it to domestication it is going to remain who it is and master the domestication rather than the domesticated cat will not and probably will die off though the survival rate is rare. I told him the Uncle of the Village and there are people from Afrika to here connected in some real real ways and it is a whole underground movement going on that most do not know what is going on i am like a groundhog who just happened to pop up like hey over here! And then i'm gone for good cause i got my own mission yet i am down with them in a major way as i am just getting started and gon connect people in a super way that will benefit all parties including myself and my Royal Family Tree. I got my vision from visiting there twice actually to include the Great Wall of China to Shona People and mine and so on. Like i said you must win the war before even making a move and i learned from Sun Tzu and Hannibal Barca that it is no limit to accomplishing what you really need to do vs what you do not need to do. I did archery back in Fort Belvoir while the homies thought it was crazy and senseless and even carved my own peashooter to make it look like a flute cause at that time i was playing my flute on the under from back in those ole grade school days and so i just practice with wet balled paper then escalated to pebbles hitting soda cans though i never tried bbs or pellets...i attempted to make a box glock but i got sidetrack with my OpenMic venue on base. Of course i have toyed around with knives since little but these knives were something special and see when you play video games sometimes you get curious. Those daggers i wondered if they were real or just made into a graphic form righ? I forgot the name of the store in Alexandria i believe but this guy had these krises and i was like man those look like one of the characters weapons on Mortal Kombat and we laughed and then he said yeah it is but not like the Sai. I asked to hold it and i was like dayum!! I feel some type of way on the real and he asked me was i military cause i stood like it and held the knife like it and i was like yeah is that a known give away? He said yeah cause usually when guys like you and no offense comes in it is the ghetto ones or ill neighborhoods and i do not let them hold anything for obvious reasons but you seemed genuine and almost like you are on a path or something. I said yeah i am just going places and keeping memory of it and you are right and you didn't offend me cause i do understand...now how much is this beautiful--kris--yes kris. He said for you my friend i will drop it to 34 dollars. I said what??!?! He laughed some more and i was like mesmerized by the shine and texture and curves to the point and wooden grasp you see. I felt one with that weapon and of course i pulled out the plastic card and said sold! Now getting back to the village at hand it does need to be rebuild since the storm and all and you can get your veneration done there and even stay for your course too. I highly recommend you not be domesticated and go like you suppose to be going as a natural being.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I just taught my oldest niece earlier today how to catch water in a glass jar. She already know how to start a fire two ways and actually did it in front of my face. A Gemini teaching an Aquarius is dangerous positively.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I done studied the castles in United Kingdom built by the Moors and done seen the icon they pray to behind the scenes in Catholic Churches on the real but you research it...i done even studied Medusa and saw females from the East freeze males and females on base and out of base rolling in my ride and my homegirl from Morocco Lamia rolling in hers and everytime i was like dayum they got superior feminine power at the ages between 21-25 where they stop traffic and make things happen and now that's power on the real from the feminine side. I mean they was showing me how everything was built from a root level and how much of people really know who we are and was like fuhk it immah be myself then to the fullest from a masculine level inside to the outer cause i wanna make positive situations move for my people and the weak who be giving they all and cannot succeed without a real helping hand cause i done been there before as people kept passing bye looking and laughing so i was like at least if i get on my feet i can do this and i did...i just kept them in memory to include them talks with dem Muthaz from Jamaica who help build me up i just took myself further to sculpt and extend out as an architecture they cannot overstand so they will have to be frozen for a minute of however their attention get sentenced. Putting together your own pieces of the puzzle is empowering on the real i just share mine like the real shared theirs like them two black panthers i knew briefly for about six months or so...cause watching the movement of how traffic comes in and out the businesses your face to them eyes to your brain the silent codes is loudly recognized when auras are felt as the times of businesses open and close police shifts change the moon get around and so does the sun and so does parent's daughters in the backseats to the front while sons roll as brave as they can knowing it is nothing but a grave or cell awaiting for them when taking the wrong way down that dead end and i done saw it all i wanted to see plus churches are the primary reasons the youth either can succeed or fail as making deals with handshaking smiles who be laughing at you and your generation cause you thought God was the almighty when the Devil showed you a greater ride and ink from that pen selling your Soul away to stay fly and nobody really cries at the funeral from Soul it is all emotional guilt and coldness of silence....yeah where dem organizations you love who said they would stay down to the ending in reality? Cause politics is politics and the real is the real but when the real uses politics from an obtuse angle you cannot sleep at rest instead keeping you at attention as this soldier comes through the ranks to inspect yo gear and you betnot flinch nor look at me...that's righ...str8 controlling....

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Architecture at it's best to be better....

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
  7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I keep my mindset on that future and present doing my recon as usual and being aware of all my surroundings to the fullest and do not be afraid to pick up a book about weaponry cause after all you got trades like Welding and Blacksmith which puts you directly into the market for a plethora of products to be sold and services. Can you make your own Archery School? How about your own Bow and Arrows? Some know how to fish but can you hunt? How about a confidence course with simulated claymores to include trees to climb and peashooters to pickup and shoot? How about irregular Kickbox with concentrated rage through your target like water? Do you use your knees and elbows to modify it a torturous battle of you and that sandbag? You do it underwater? Now that's focus...and then you swim away leaving the target drowning fulfilled with their destiny is tight. Up up up and up away you go to breathe air again....