Black People : Now It's Illegal To Videotape Them?

I noticed that all vehicles could not have but a certian range of tinted windows. But when that law was enacted, the police vehicles started showing up with all kinds of tinted windows.

On top of that it became illegal to have music played loudly while going down the street.

But no one pointed out the loud motorcycles that blar down neighborhood streets all the time and the decibles that they create are much worse than any music.

I noticed that all vehicles could not have but a certian range of tinted windows. But when that law was enacted, the police vehicles started showing up with all kinds of tinted windows.

On top of that it became illegal to have music played loudly while going down the street.

But no one pointed out the loud motorcycles that blar down neighborhood streets all the time and the decibles that they create are much worse than any music.

what?

Basically what I am pointing out is that advantages have always been taken.

Back in the 1990s there were noise ordinaces placed upon playing music loudly in many states.

But no ordinace was placed upon motorcycles that were much louder than any music played.

(Basically hog motorcycles are extremely loud in neighborhoods... much louder than any music but were never muffled.)

And tinted windows were removed "up to a certian grade" but all police vehicles started to show up with extremely deep tint ...

But this was back in the 1990s...

When I read the beging post that was talking about how, the police can video tape but no one can use camera's it reminded me of these situations

I should have added a quote to the begining message.

Basically what I am pointing out is that advantages have always been taken.

Back in the 1990s there were noise ordinaces placed upon playing music loudly in many states.

But no ordinace was placed upon motorcycles that were much louder than any music played.

(Basically hog motorcycles are extremely loud in neighborhoods... much louder than any music but were never muffled.)

And tinted windows were removed "up to a certian grade" but all police vehicles started to show up with extremely deep tint ...

But this was back in the 1990s...

When I read the beging post that was talking about how, the police can video tape but no one can use camera's it reminded me of these situations

I should have added a quote to the begining message.

oh.. ok.. I get it now..

peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back