in my bitter life
my now passed child
is gone now
he or she died somehow
i can't do this
the truth is
i feel so alone
my baby is gone...

i have alot of pain right now....so writing is helpin alot...if u haven't figured it out by now, i had a miscarriage...

Sister, I am so sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing in May of 2001 and I know exactly how you feel. As much as it hurt at the time, I look back on it now and realize that it had to happen in order for me to get on the path I am today. I'd be lying if I said the pain will cease because it won't. It'll just die down as time goes by, but of course, you will never forget. I suggest that if you have anything that you bought or any journal you kept while you were pregnant, to keep it. Some people see it as a painful memory, but it will turn out to be your greatest strength. I am very sorry for your loss.

thanks islander and truelove...i'll get through this...its just hard with being sick and everything...everything was goin' so good, my health was better and i was happy with my husband and we were gonna have a child...but i'll get through this was God's help and hopefully in the end it'll strengthen me...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back