Black Haiku : No Longer

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Joyce, May 19, 2004.

1. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Ethopians!
    Israel can no longer hide
    Their forgotten Jews.

~j

2. rasheed

rasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    working for Paradise (Jannah)
    Ratings:
    +4
    Powerful haiku.....

The European
    Ashkenazi nearly pushed
    Originals out

The same principle
    That went rampant all over
    Hid the Truth from view

People waking up
    Seeing the connecting links
    It's everywhere..............

3. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Many do not know
    They are the originals.
    Thus, Blacks turn their backs.

Euros try to hide...
    But the truth is coming out.
    Haikus will reveal!

~j

Rasheed...your haikus touched me very deeply. It is ever so refreshing to meet someone who knows of a rare truth...thank you so much for scribing this the way you did. :teach:

4. Dior Robynsonne

Dior Robynsonne Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Joyce I must confess that I am ignorant of this rare truth. I would like to know if your willing to teach :shades: I've always been told to "Ask and you shall receive..." ~D :book:

5. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    The Ethopian Jews have the purest form of worship of all Jews. This means that according to Jewish culture, their form of worship more accurately depicts the way it should be done according to the Bible. Many nationalities became Jews via being graphed in, but the Ethopian Jews are one of the original tribe of Jews. There are only 12 tribes of Israel and the Ethopian Jews belong to one of the twelve. Only Jews could participate in the passover. Remember the Enunch which came to worship during passover...he was Ethopian....Ethopian Jew. He was just one of many who came to celebrate the passover. Had he not been a Jew, he could in no way participate in the passover. Gentiles (non-jews) were considered unclean people and therefore could not participate in the passover. David's great great grand mother Rahab was a canaanite...a black woman. David married Basheba...a black woman...His son Solomon...a black man. Jesus came from this very lineage. He lived among Africans for 3 years in hiding...he and his parents. Remember when God said these very words...Out of Egypt, I have called my Son?

13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Had they been white, they would have easily been discovered.

In fact, some African American are actually Jews, but because our roots were destroyed this is something we may never find out on an individual basis. This is why it bothers me :maddd: to hear some black people despise Jews or reject the Bible as a "white man's" religion. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is my prayer that we come to know how powerful and rich our bible history is along with our African history.

~j

6. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Another point I'd like to add. During the severe drought back in the eighties, Israel airlifted a large number of Ethopian Jews and took them "home" to Israel. Had it been me or you, they would not have done this for us. They only did it for them because they were Jews and they felt an obligation to do so. However, the living conditions of black Jews in Israel is mostly deplorable and the media here in America and Israel, does a fantastic job of not letting you know they even exist...that's the Euro way...make everyone think that all Jews are caucasian.

~j

7. Dior Robynsonne

Dior Robynsonne Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow! Thank you so much for the history lesson Joyce. I have a love for the mysteries of history and this was something that I was totally ignorant of. I will have to dig deeper into this and study some more. Thank you for opening the floodgates. This situation is indeed disgusting. I appreciate you and your knowledge. God bless.