Black Poetry : Mama All The Slaves Don Died Mama I Will No Longer Sing The Slave Masters Song

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Jan 27, 2005.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Mama I don't sing the same songs; I love you mama but I must move on, my children are dying, I carried the scars on my back much to long, mama the slave master wears the mask, the color of my skin, I must releave the marks, that my children be free, If I kill my image, the lord will curse me, the only slave master who ever lived his name is God. Nevertheless the devil darken my thoughts with a mask, but I am a Queen, I shall no longer sing the slave master song. Mama all the slaves don died, I shall now be free, all the white sheets are faded, God has given me the key, sing not the song of the devil, cause he can't stay if God said he must leave, mama the only reason it happen cause God wanted to know who was loyal to thee, the test is not the earth, the test is the soul, Mama I love you, stop singing the slave master song.

Born into slavery I shall not cry, the thrown of my brothers, the pain of my sisters, the suffering of my children, I shall walk within the blood prints of my saviors, there is know face of my ancestors who stood before the battle ground, for there is only one blue print, women of strength that carried the same torch of thy ancestors, life is death it is written in the script, I follow the blue print of my brother, what is life if you can’t give it as a warrior, My children continue to feel the whip, slavery never died, it reformed a new master, self who walks the grounds, of the curse that lives within, Cold nights my children continue to feel, as they walk the streets, the enemy who lives within the mask of the devil who continues to live, through the cold nights of the living dead, the monsters who subside and pray on the minds of the young, and those who are so far gone, with anecdotes that surrounds their every thought. Mama all the slaves don died, Mama I aint no slave, mama released the chains of my hands, and chains of my feet, I am a woman, I cry no victim song, I carry the torch as my ancestors, I stand as a warrior, I have been summon by God, to save my family tree. Mama all the slaves don died.

My Chilean cried, living under harsh conditions, children a bandit by family, living through a tunnel vise mind, failed by the elders who disconnected the en- bible code, which the taunted wound that effect their every thought, lord the war stands before my feet, my children cry, the wars are in the school house, I cry from the time they leave, what is a revolution, if the warriors are dead before they lead, my babies cry as my soul sings it is already dead.

So my brother who hold the peace of paper of instructions, the knowledge which he refuse to apply, the master no longer holds the pen, and education which is declined, so who is my sister and brother who sit before the desk, as my children close their eyes to the knowledge which they represent, through the souls of child who cry treason, no leaders to plead their cause, the system who breeds the cloaks of enemies that live within the sheeted surroundings who really gives a dam.
    Leaders that ego’s bigger than the proclamation for which it stands.
    My children of the lesser faith cries upon the Calvary lord help me please. So who are we to cry, when we plant the seed of darkness of our own tribe, the congregation that sits upon the table, only think of the power which only a fool embrace, without thinking of the future are the past. The warriors are sealed in a box, great warriors as Henery Brown, black Pennsylvanian who could read and write, who nailed his self in a wooden box, interviewing is people to document the future and the past.
    Man today who just don’t give a dam, the marksmen who kills his self, leaving nothing for his children, the execution of the family trade mark, warriors without a cause, the capitalistic confusion of an army, who crawls upon the dark, disk that is implanted to deep, to break the code of death. I walk among the mighty widows, I carry the cross of my peoples, lord know body knows the trouble I have seen, I cry in silence for I the mother Moses of the world, my life don’t belong to me, thy eyes are watching God. Thy shall no longer run, my Chile your time has come, what it takes to be a women is more than the skirt, get out their and save your family tree, for all those who call the name women, you lazy and wear the curse of the devil, lord said when you labor you must be paid, what have you done to earn your rewards.​

2. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606
    Props from the Amen Corner... Sistah ~

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    big ups sista on this Amen nod

4. ASHANTA

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    blessings thank you we must continue to carry the torch

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    you really are a deep thinker ashanta...keep blessing us with your mind....
    one love
    khasm

6. ASHANTA

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    peace Ksm we wear the same colors of our fathers army