Black Women : NEVER MIND!!!!

Personal view.
I am quite sure that Raidia meant no harm or even to lecture just asked a question that many have most likely thought and wondered about.
so they were legit questions but maybe the diplomatic thing after having had those thoughts would have been to create a seperate thread asking those questions especialy since the issues that Raidia brought up would make an interesting topic and were good issues to be discussed in themselves.

Thats not lecturing or bossing but more a realization that often its not always the particular issue that causes the conflict but the were and when.
obviously what upset Sweettee was the fact that she posted this to get support maybe even advice and at least a shoulder to cry on but her thread was being taken away from that into more potentially confrontial areas .
Not bossing or calling anyone in particular just a heads up that a lot of conflicts can be avoided by employing a little tact and diplomacy by taking side issues either to another thread or to pm.
most folk on this forum are good folk with intelligent minds so I hope you all can see what I said here is more in the way of advice on how conflict and giving offence can be more easily avoided than trying to boss reprimand or diss on anyone or anywhere, wouldn't even be bothering to say it if I didn't think that this place was mostly a good place with good folk with good hearts and minds :hearthis:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back