Black Women : NEVER MIND!!!!

Situations

Hotep Sister

1st Blessings, PEACE&Love to you and your children. Maybe you can go to the library :book: and ask for the section on Law and u might find some helpful information there. I am glad you found the courage to get out of the situation you were in. A lot of Woman are not lucky enough to make it out alive. Keep doin what you do for your Babies NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Also the Domestic Shelters might be able to refer you to some sort of counseling and they might be able to provide lawyers Pro-bono?
I don't Know but stay strong Sister!!!

Sis. your story just dumbfounded me. Forgive me if I don't understand because I do have compassion for you and your situation. I don't mean to sound critical, but I really don't understand why so many black women get involved with men like this. There are women in my family who have gotten involved with men like this, but they can't explain why. So I'm asking you-Why did you get involved with him in the first place? I'm honestly trying to understand this, and just maybe even some really inexperienced women reading this can avoid making the same mistake.

Are men like this in heavy disguise? Didn't you know his type? His type is so common now. They're everywhere. I see them all the time. I wouldn't even let a man like this even give me the time of day. I wouldn't even want a man like that in the same area as me, breathing the same air I breathe, let alone touch me and make a baby with me. I hear stories like this at work and I cannot ask the women who I talk with this question: With all the losers out there, why is it that Black women still can't recognize losers? I know that other women get involved with them too, but I'm just asking you as a black woman to break this down.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Riada!!!

Sis. your story just dumbfounded me. Forgive me if I don't understand because I do have compassion for you and your situation. I don't mean to sound critical, but I really don't understand why so many black women get involved with men like this. There are women in my family who have gotten involved with men like this, but they can't explain why. So I'm asking you-Why did you get involved with him in the first place? I'm honestly trying to understand this, and just maybe even some really inexperienced women reading this can avoid making the same mistake.

Are men like this in heavy disguise? Didn't you know his type? His type is so common now. They're everywhere. I see them all the time. I wouldn't even let a man like this even give me the time of day. I wouldn't even want a man like that in the same area as me, breathing the same air I breathe, let alone touch me and make a baby with me. I hear stories like this at work and I cannot ask the women who I talk with this question: With all the losers out there, why is it that Black women still can't recognize losers? I know that other women get involved with them too, but I'm just asking you as a black woman to break this down.

Riada how bout I break it down like this, I was best friends with this man for 1yr before we even got together, and after I became pregnant about 8 months after we got together his ugly attributes started to shine through.

You like many other people here at Destee like to bicker and thats all you like to do. The only reason you posted at all is because you feel that I called you out in my last reply to this thread
It took some sort of controversy for you to reply at all, why didn't you make your statement before I posted again.

Sistah Riada you may be perfect and all but I know many women who are not so fortunate as you may be right now.
Take the number of women that are in or have been in an abusive relationship
because the person they were sleeping with was a down right snake. Or what about a man who cheats and she does not know it until 6 months after the wedding vows, or a woman who has an undercover, downlow dude and does not know it until she is diagnosed with AIDS

please take this self righteous conversation elsewhere
I posted this thread because I would think that since you all throw the term "family" around so freely that you would at least care to give your "sistah" some sound legal advice to help me with my current sitation.

Answering your questions will not do me any good for all of your views have to do with the past and suga I put the past behind me always

lift up our black people yea right you are trying to tear me down, no matter how nice you ask your feeble questions
so I will ask you if you do not have anything productive to say to my situation do not respond please, keep your gossip and petty arguments to yourself because by no means do I want a thread that I post which weighs quite heavy in my opinion tainted with all of your STUPID BICKERING, which seems to be the end result of almost every thread started here

QUITE STRANGE DON'T YOU THINK THAT AS SOON AS SOMEONE WHITE JOINS DESTEE PEOPLE COME ALL OUT OF THE WOODWORKS TO SAY SOMETHING SNIDE OR UGLY BUT A TRUE REAL LIFE ISSUE COMES TO THE FOREFRONT WE COME UP VERY SHORT PEOPLE ALL OF US NEED TO CHECK OURSELVES AND PLACE YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER HMMMMMM LETS SEE HERE WHITE N NERDY 199+ LIL' OLE ME AND MY LOSING DUMBFOUNDED SITUATION STANDING STRONG AT 4 WHOLE REMARKS (btw I posted two of those)

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back