Black Women : Would you leave your man if you never have an orgasm!

JaylaMaria111 I'm with you. I don't necessarily get orgasms from every sexual encounter. I bet most women don't. Just because I may not have climaxed doesn't mean that the encounter was unpleasant. I've had great mindblowing sex sans the orgasm. It's about the connection not the squirt. And I'm not saying that orgasms aren't wonderful. They are. But I have great orgasms alone and don't have to get up, get the warm wet rag and fix a sandwhich afterward.

I suspect that male influence is at the root of this type of thinking. For men it's only about the orgasm.

first it is great to know that not all women experience orgasm. and it is kind of hard to have one when your man is forcing you to have one. it should come quite naturally. my man is quite endowed and I tell him honey i am sorry that I am not cumming like you want. when I do have an orgasm to me it relieves all types of stress on my mind. I am more calm and relaxed. it seems people know when I am sexing and when I am not. it depends on my mood. i love my man/fiance with my heart and soul. if i couldn't reach anything with him I would stay. but the kicker right here is I am the one not reaching that point and he is still here with me. appreciate all the feedback!

first it is great to know that not all women experience orgasm. and it is kind of hard to have one when your man is forcing you to have one. it should come quite naturally. my man is quite endowed and I tell him honey i am sorry that I am not cumming like you want. when I do have an orgasm to me it relieves all types of stress on my mind. I am more calm and relaxed. it seems people know when I am sexing and when I am not. it depends on my mood. i love my man/fiance with my heart and soul. if i couldn't reach anything with him I would stay. but the kicker right here is I am the one not reaching that point and he is still here with me. appreciate all the feedback!

How long have you two been together?

O-Train has ta roll!

oh my ... i'd have said "you better", but i guess i'm just not as nice as y'all are!

i guess i'm just weird in this area too: Ladies first in all things. especially this one!!

i've always said that i love learning more than i love sex because learning how to caress them wonderful songs out of a Lady is just too cool for words!!!

and i gotta have that flush in the throat/upper thorax, goose bumps poppin up, muscles tensin fit to pop a few ligaments and then hear/watch that scream coming up from deep inside ... and again and again and again and a... the best is when she just kinda passes out mid scream; wait until she comes to and get that o-train rolling again!!

getting her there with the deep, slow dancing is cool, but lettin the fingers do the walking allows me to more fully concentrate on watching how she reacts to stuff so that i can make it better. it's really fun to catch her just before the peak and either hold her there for a while, or catch her just as she starts to realize that she lost it and then knock her over the edge. or just starting to recover knowing she ain't gonna get another and then out of the blue - BANG!. or starting a fresh one just as this one starts to wind down ...

cross my heart and hope to die; it's a great learning experience! and it just made life so much more special because of the appreciation she showed in all the other areas of the relationship as a result. <shrug> "that's my story and i'm sticking with it."

oh, Ladies. i do so enjoy experiencing the depth, the power, the sheer intensity that she busts them cookies with!! that's what turns me on the most!!

interesting reading: there is a difference between an orgasm and coming? so, which is the wet one? if, indeed, that is the difference. kewl; more to learn! (shoot. i could wish i had been aware of that before i decided that i've had enough of "playing around": i'll not be able to "practice" any more until "we've" (she ain't here yet, tho. QQn) made that stroll down the aisle as i've promised myself that that will be the next time. and if not, the last one is my last one.)

it's a testament to your wonderfullness that some will stay even without getting there. but i can't see it: if she wasn't getting there, i'd feel that i was letting her down (aside from the fact that i'd be letting me down).

me just love to watch/experience/listen to that O-Train aRollin!!

just another example of how our society is losing it!! "mutuality in all things" is my motto! if i get there, she should too ... even if i don't (mind on something else, too tired, worn out from working).

... and again and again and again and again (pissed her off cuz since she got to counting i always worked to make sure she lost track!) and again and again and ... then she'd try to slap my hand away and escape from the bed but her legs had turned to rubber and she'd wind up sitting on the floor against the wall laughing/crying .. and again and again ... passed out with a really silly smile while twitching ... and again and again and again ... Delicious!! (is that mean? but what a way to go, eh? <grin> :angel1:)

oh my ... i'd have said "you better", but i guess i'm just not as nice as y'all are!

i guess i'm just weird in this area too: Ladies first in all things. especially this one!!

i've always said that i love learning more than i love sex because learning how to caress them wonderful songs out of a Lady is just too cool for words!!!

and i gotta have that flush in the throat/upper thorax, goose bumps poppin up, muscles tensin fit to pop a few ligaments and then hear/watch that scream coming up from deep inside ... and again and again and again and a... the best is when she just kinda passes out mid scream; wait until she comes to and get that o-train rolling again!!

getting her there with the deep, slow dancing is cool, but lettin the fingers do the walking allows me to more fully concentrate on watching how she reacts to stuff so that i can make it better. it's really fun to catch her just before the peak and either hold her there for a while, or catch her just as she starts to realize that she lost it and then knock her over the edge. or just starting to recover knowing she ain't gonna get another and then out of the blue - BANG!. or starting a fresh one just as this one starts to wind down ...

cross my heart and hope to die; it's a great learning experience! and it just made life so much more special because of the appreciation she showed in all the other areas of the relationship as a result. <shrug> "that's my story and i'm sticking with it."

oh, Ladies. i do so enjoy experiencing the depth, the power, the sheer intensity that she busts them cookies with!! that's what turns me on the most!!

interesting reading: there is a difference between an orgasm and coming? so, which is the wet one? if, indeed, that is the difference. kewl; more to learn! (shoot. i could wish i had been aware of that before i decided that i've had enough of "playing around": i'll not be able to "practice" any more until "we've" (she ain't here yet, tho. QQn) made that stroll down the aisle as i've promised myself that that will be the next time. and if not, the last one is my last one.)

it's a testament to your wonderfullness that some will stay even without getting there. but i can't see it: if she wasn't getting there, i'd feel that i was letting her down (aside from the fact that i'd be letting me down).

me just love to watch/experience/listen to that O-Train aRollin!!

just another example of how our society is losing it!! "mutuality in all things" is my motto! if i get there, she should too ... even if i don't (mind on something else, too tired, worn out from working).

... and again and again and again and again (pissed her off cuz since she got to counting i always worked to make sure she lost track!) and again and again and ... then she'd try to slap my hand away and escape from the bed but her legs had turned to rubber and she'd wind up sitting on the floor against the wall laughing/crying .. and again and again ... passed out with a really silly smile while twitching ... and again and again and again ... Delicious!! (is that mean? but what a way to go, eh? <grin> :angel1:)

Wow, but I never thought any of this was real when a person is screaming and have back to back orgasms..I heard women say sex is nice but none of this over the top pleasure you're describing. It sounds scary IMO lol I've lived around couples and have yet to witness any of the loud screaming going on. I've never even heard my parents have sex before

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back