Black Women : Would you leave your man if you never have an orgasm!

This here....My Man, Was a masterpiece in writing...whew!!!!! yea...i could...taste that...SMH. kinda passes out mid-scream....omg! You've got this down to a Science, I see!

You need to come on up to the poetry lounge and make dis a flow....fo sho!

oh my ... i'd have said "you better", but i guess i'm just not as nice as y'all are!

i guess i'm just weird in this area too: Ladies first in all things. especially this one!!

i've always said that i love learning more than i love sex because learning how to caress them wonderful songs out of a Lady is just too cool for words!!!

and i gotta have that flush in the throat/upper thorax, goose bumps poppin up, muscles tensin fit to pop a few ligaments and then hear/watch that scream coming up from deep inside ... and again and again and again and a... the best is when she just kinda passes out mid scream; wait until she comes to and get that o-train rolling again!!

getting her there with the deep, slow dancing is cool, but lettin the fingers do the walking allows me to more fully concentrate on watching how she reacts to stuff so that i can make it better. it's really fun to catch her just before the peak and either hold her there for a while, or catch her just as she starts to realize that she lost it and then knock her over the edge. or just starting to recover knowing she ain't gonna get another and then out of the blue - BANG!. or starting a fresh one just as this one starts to wind down ...

cross my heart and hope to die; it's a great learning experience! and it just made life so much more special because of the appreciation she showed in all the other areas of the relationship as a result. <shrug> "that's my story and i'm sticking with it."

oh, Ladies. i do so enjoy experiencing the depth, the power, the sheer intensity that she busts them cookies with!! that's what turns me on the most!!

interesting reading: there is a difference between an orgasm and coming? so, which is the wet one? if, indeed, that is the difference. kewl; more to learn! (shoot. i could wish i had been aware of that before i decided that i've had enough of "playing around": i'll not be able to "practice" any more until "we've" (she ain't here yet, tho. QQn) made that stroll down the aisle as i've promised myself that that will be the next time. and if not, the last one is my last one.)

it's a testament to your wonderfullness that some will stay even without getting there. but i can't see it: if she wasn't getting there, i'd feel that i was letting her down (aside from the fact that i'd be letting me down).

me just love to watch/experience/listen to that O-Train aRollin!!

just another example of how our society is losing it!! "mutuality in all things" is my motto! if i get there, she should too ... even if i don't (mind on something else, too tired, worn out from working).

... and again and again and again and again (pissed her off cuz since she got to counting i always worked to make sure she lost track!) and again and again and ... then she'd try to slap my hand away and escape from the bed but her legs had turned to rubber and she'd wind up sitting on the floor against the wall laughing/crying .. and again and again ... passed out with a really silly smile while twitching ... and again and again and again ... Delicious!! (is that mean? but what a way to go, eh? <grin> :angel1:)

always looking to instill Heart/Soul deep smiles! thanks!
This here....My Man, Was a masterpiece in writing...whew!!!!! yea...i could...taste that...SMH. kinda passes out mid-scream....omg! You've got this down to a Science, I see!

You need to come on up to the poetry lounge and make dis a flow....fo sho!
i could wish you could "taste" it as well as she/they did!

it would be interesting to see what you could make of this; go for it!

lots of good stuff comes of a life long desire for/love of learning/thinking, eh? oddly, folks are always telling me i "think too much" ...

(btw; this was a "reward" for all the wonderful stuff she taught me about compassion, myself, self-identity and ptsd/did/mpd.)

TIME AND EXPERIENCE

SINCE I COULD REMEMBER HAVING SEX, I HAVE ALWAYS EXPERIENCED ORGASMS/CUMMIN. I THOUGHT I EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAD THEM TOO.. THIS IS ODD TO ME, EVEN THOUGH I'VE HEARD THAT SOME WOMEN DIDNT EXPERIENCE IT. I THOUGHT IS WAS VERY VERY RARE THING... :SuN045: ANYHOOT, I GUESS IM BLESSED THEN.. I HAVE THE MOST ENOYABLE SEX LIFE, WITH WHOMEVER I HAVE RELATIONS WITH. BUT I WILL SAY THIS, YOU HAVE TO LEARN YOUR PARTNERS BODY AND GET THEM TO BE MORE IN TUNED WITH YOUR RYTHYM. ALLOW FOR THE EXPLORATION OF EACH OTHERS BODY AND GETTING CONNECTED SPIRITUALLY THRU SEX. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF TANTRIC SEX?? THE ART OF MAKING LOVE WITHOUT PENETRATION... CHECK IT OUT :) http://http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/tantric/tantricsex.html

Personally I wouldn't because he can definitely be taught how to please you in whichever way he possibly can. He can be a great man but, just lacking experience. I think you should work with him and explain to him (in a nice way) the big issue. It will probably hurt his ego but, he will try even harder to make up for it if he really cares.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back