Black Spirituality Religion : Missing Biblical books

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

recently I purchased the Apocrypha.........I haven't really read much into it, but it just further goes to show, why you have to be careful when reading "mans" works...So many religious texts have been lost, translated, diluted, fabricated, hidden, etc. to the point where it's virtually impossible to blindly follow them.............

That's what Elders are for!

There are several books missing from the Bible. Some say there are as many as 700. I really don't know how many there are. But I do know, Protestants have 66 books while Catholics have 73. I would like to find as many of those lost books as possible, so that I can read them and see what was the cause of its exclusion from today's KJV bible.

Here are the links to books I've found:

Book of Jasher
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2326974/The-Book-of-Jasher

Book of Enoch
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3431496/The-Book-of-Enoch

If you have links to more of these books, please post them.

I can save you a lot of time because I had also been on the same quest until I realized that most of those books do not have the Specific Word of the Supreme Being in them. Out of all of it you have to realize that the Specific Word of the Supreme Being is the most important information from any book you find.

I suspect this is what determined the books of the Old Testament. They were looking for books that contained the Specific Word of GOD.

What do I mean when I say Specific Word of the Supreme Being?

Information that is presented as “thus saith the LORD”, “the LORD said unto me”, any ancient text that is presented as the Supreme Being Speaking the words. Then from there you have to study that Supreme Being to make sure IT is indeed the Supreme Being.

I use to believe Ra was the Supreme Being until I read where Ra in his own words exclaimed that he was only a Son of the Supreme Being. So you have to be careful in distinguishing what is the Supreme Being and what is not.

I suspect the people that put together the books of the Old Testament were also looking for the same thing because when I read books that were left out like the Apocrypha I find the Specific Words of the Supreme Being absent.

Peace and Power in Reading.

I can save you a lot of time because I had also been on the same quest until I realized that most of those books do not have the Specific Word of the Supreme Being in them. Out of all of it you have to realize that the Specific Word of the Supreme Being is the most important information from any book you find.

I suspect this is what determined the books of the Old Testament. They were looking for books that contained the Specific Word of GOD.

What do I mean when I say Specific Word of the Supreme Being?

Information that is presented as “thus saith the LORD”, “the LORD said unto me”, any ancient text that is presented as the Supreme Being Speaking the words. Then from there you have to study that Supreme Being to make sure IT is indeed the Supreme Being.

I use to believe Ra was the Supreme Being until I read where Ra in his own words exclaimed that he was only a Son of the Supreme Being. So you have to be careful in distinguishing what is the Supreme Being and what is not.

I suspect the people that put together the books of the Old Testament were also looking for the same thing because when I read books that were left out like the Apocrypha I find the Specific Words of the Supreme Being absent.

I'm not concerned with whether the books contain the "Specific Word of God". I just want to see what information is contained within them.

I'm not concerned with whether the books contain the "Specific Word of God". I just want to see what information is contained within them.

Well, I will tell you right now my friend; you will be reading for the rest of your life and would have yet reached a better understanding or point of view and you will not complete the task because the books are endless. Another person tried the same thing and realized this ……….

Eccl :12:
12: And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
13: Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

After I read several of those books and thumbed through them I also began to recognize the last few words ” Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”. The sad thing about my reading all of that is I have forgotten most of the information. If you don’t read it over and over and over or practice it through explaining it on Destee or some type of interactive median you will forget it.

I read The Lost Books of Eden about 8 years ago and have highlights and everything but when I look over the book I can’t even remember why I highlighted certain parts. LOL

Good luck in you journeys.

recently I purchased the Apocrypha.........I haven't really read much into it, but it just further goes to show, why you have to be careful when reading "mans" works...So many religious texts have been lost, translated, diluted, fabricated, hidden, etc. to the point where it's virtually impossible to blindly follow them.............

That’s why I narrow everything down to the Specific Word of GOD only.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back