Black Spirituality Religion : Missing Biblical books

Well, I will tell you right now my friend; you will be reading for the rest of your life and would have yet reached a better understanding or point of view and you will not complete the task because the books are endless. Another person tried the same thing and realized this ……….

Eccl :12:
12: And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
13: Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

After I read several of those books and thumbed through them I also began to recognize the last few words ” Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”. The sad thing about my reading all of that is I have forgotten most of the information. If you don’t read it over and over and over or practice it through explaining it on Destee or some type of interactive median you will forget it.

I read The Lost Books of Eden about 8 years ago and have highlights and everything but when I look over the book I can’t even remember why I highlighted certain parts. LOL

Good luck in you journeys.

Peace and Power in Reading.
While we're on the subject of the Bible, have you ever noticed any Mathematical formulae/methods demonstrated in the Bible, like the 16 Sutras that are said to have come from the Vedas(Hindu texts)?

Here is a link to the 16 Sutras: http://hinduism.about.com/library/weekly/extra/bl-vedicmathsutras.htm

While we're on the subject of the Bible, have you ever noticed any Mathematical formulae/methods demonstrated in the Bible, like the 16 Sutras that are said to have come from the Vedas(Hindu texts)?

Here is a link to the 16 Sutras: http://hinduism.about.com/library/weekly/extra/bl-vedicmathsutras.htm

The entire Holy Scriptures is a mathematical formula that when humans truly break we will see the glory of it. This was practiced in Egyptian glyphs as to you could read the glyphs from left to right and it would say one thing, then you could read them from top to bottom and it would say another, then you could read them diagonally and it would say something else. All of this began to be known as the secret language. This is why we can see Holy Scripture Bible codes today.

The entire Holy Scriptures is a mathematical formula that when humans truly break we will see the glory of it. This was practiced in Egyptian glyphs as to you could read the glyphs from left to right and it would say one thing, then you could read them from top to bottom and it would say another, then you could read them diagonally and it would say something else. All of this began to be known as the secret language. This is why we can see Holy Scripture Bible codes today.

Can you give an example of what you are saying?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back