Black Spirituality Religion : Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental & spiritual ability.

AUM said:
Hey there, haven't spoken to you in a while vj57. Did you like my response to your thread where you bashed the poverty stricken ones among our black brothers and sisters? Welcome to our Melanin discussion.

Wait a minute, didn't you write in one thread that you DON'T GET INVOLVED IN MELANIN DISCUSSIONS? Well my friend this is page 12 of this discussion. I see you have been following/monitoring the info/outformation. What have you learned thus far? We don't react on emotions, those of us with esoteric knowledge of self, so if you want to be taken serious you will have come forward with something we can resonate on.

What does melanin have to do with anything? Why all this stuff about melanin being so GREAT? People with melanin still get sick, still commit crimes, and other negative things. Melanin or no melanin or whatever...humans are humans...created in God's image and the one with melanin or whatever is no better than the one without.

God, please open people's eyes to the truth that they don't need to waste time on insignificant things such as this to bring further division and self imposed superiority.

Hello vj57 ... you ask God to do for others, what He's not done for you ... "open people's eyes to the truth that they don't need to waste time on insignifcant things such as this" ... that is so selfless of you.

:heart:

Destee

vj57,

These questions you ask have been answered in this thread. This thread presented evidence in a scientific mannor. what goes on in sports and entertainment, is precisely the reason why whites created there system. with out which they would not be in control of the world, but yet fail to compete againt people with superior genetics.

and yes vj, white people do a hell of a lot of drugs, drinking, and killing also. the bigger question you should ask your self is; why do you continue in your servitude state of mind? why do you feel it is wrong to promote blackness? how can you deny the truth if it is proven to be fact?

Sekhemu said:
whatever Joyce,

this thread is not about your Jesus, this is about melanin.

Yeah, I know that. If you can manage to stop bringing Him up, I promise you I will not mention His name. But then again, it's hard to talk about a sweet potato pie without mentioning the one who made the pie...hmmm. The Creator of melanin will have to be brought up I would think, but then again you can always cover it up with a deep and dark story of some kind.

Colossians 1:16-17 tells us,

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

I rest my case. I will tell that you that I do believe there is something about melanin that be giving us the edge in many things such as sports, rhythm, music, singing, etc. There is definitely no denying that. I just don't subcribe to that superiority thingy because all men are equal in God's eyesight. Some are just blessed with talents that others can only dream about. That doesn't mean they are better or superior as human beings...just gifted. There is a difference Sekhemu.

May I have my Latte now?

~j

Joyce said:
...The Creator of melanin will have to be brought up I would think, but then again you can always cover it up with a deep and dark story of some kind.
~j

I don't know why I try, maybe it's helping me as much as I'm TRYING to help you
:laugh: Yes, the Creator of Melanin MUST be brought up in this discussion. If you would please, Turn your Bible to A or ANY chapter or verses that talk SPECIFICALLY about melanin. For GOD surely created some with it and some without it. After that, please give me a scripture where GOD or the writers of the Bible talk about AND names the Planets such as Jupiter, Saturn, etc. and also the different galaxies and star systems etc. There is documented research on all of this, Heck, you can look up in the night sky and see 'em for yourself. BUT OF COURSE I need for you to show me where this is in YOUR Bible.

If you can't find any SPECIFIC verses on these subjects, then I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND VJ57 to open your eyes and question why the Bible makes no mention of these things when they play such an Important role in the UNIVERSE.

One more thing to think about, Who translated the Bible from ANCIENT scrolls to English, which is FAR from ancient. Could there have been anything lost? Could there have been anything PURPOSELY left out or sub-tracted?

We are wasting this Digital paper, just like some toilet tissue. Let's please, ALL Universal minded individuals come together and continue this discussion.

P.S. Don't worry Sekhemu and Blackbird, from reading both of your posts and Reading/Saying my name over and over again, something might trigger the DNA in these people that won't think for themselves! HTP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back