Black Spirituality Religion : Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental & spiritual ability.

Joyce said:
Oh boy are you funny. I'm glad you ain mad at me though. May I have a cup of coffee? :glasses: I will not be asking you anymore questions about melanin. I'll just check in every now and then. If I have a question, I will ask permission before asking as I know you don't like to be asked challenging questions concerning your melanin black superior beliefs.

You Said: Joyce frankly I could care less who you derive your information concerning the dogon, or what "links" you use. Unlike you I go directly to the source of the infomation. You are the novice in african mystery systems not I.

The Encylopedia Of Mythology is not just a link, it is an entire online volume with over 6,000 entries on mythical gods. That IS a source of information and a very good one at that. You should check it out "Mr. I Know It All".

You Said: One more thing my "friend" many people call your religion mythology as well, does that mean they are right?

Of course it doesn't mean they are right, it just means they are confused. Volumes upon volumes of books BESIDES the bible can prove that Jesus actually did exist and that He walked this earth not to mention artifacts of various kinds. Anyone who would deny Christ ever existed yet believe that a half fish - half human name Nommo made it to Jupiter and is expecting to return, in my opinion would be a very confused person. Yet, it is my <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A> to love and pray for them if I should run across anyone like that. If you believe Nommo is real would you admit it on this forum in front of God and everybody?
Do you believe?

You really show tremendous chauvanism and a bit of ignorance. You harp on the whole notion of the nommo as being amphibious. Yet you have never spoken to any one of their nation. Much less an elder. I have, so why do I need to look at what some man, probably white has to say about something I have direct contact with

The half fish half man has to do with shape shifting and multidimensional maniupulation.

So let us put this comparing beliefs of Gods to rest. All you are doing is trying to show how right you are, and this thread is about melanin. As I said earlier you know little about melanin and what it can do, however you've come closed to ridiculing the comment I made about the Dogon and jupiter. This is what blackbird was talking about. Funny how you chose not to respond to his last post! hmmmmm. Too challenging I suppose. Or perhaps you have a personal ax to grind with me?

Your questions are not challenging, in fact it's more like annoying, simply for the fact that Aum, blackbird and myself have have pointed you in the direction to answer the questions for yourself. However you seem to want to take the easy way out. It's no fun having to repeat myself over again in different ways

Joyce not only do I believe the Nommo is real, I know it is real, just like you beleive your Jesus is real. The crucial difference being I have intermediaries that I can talk to and can talk back to me, to give me messages from my god. So I do not recognize your god as my own.

But I digress, I have allowed you far too many times distract me from expounding on the topic at hand. melanin. So let sleeping "dogs" lay. You are out of your league on this one :)

Sekhemu said:
You really show tremendous chauvanism and a bit of ignorance. You harp on the whole notion of the nommo as being amphibious. Yet you have never spoken to any one of their nation. Much less an elder. I have, so why do I need to look at what some man, probably white has to say about something I have direct contact with

The half fish half man has to do with shape shifting and multidimensional maniupulation.

So let us put this comparing beliefs of Gods to rest. All you are doing is trying to show how right you are, and this thread is about melanin. As I said earlier you know little about melanin and what it can do, however you've come closed to ridiculing the comment I made about the Dogon and jupiter. This is what blackbird was talking about. Funny how you chose not to respond to his last post! hmmmmm. Too challenging I suppose. Or perhaps you have a personal ax to grind with me?

Your questions are not challenging, in fact it's more like annoying, simply for the fact that Aum, blackbird and myself have have pointed you in the direction to answer the questions for yourself. However you seem to want to take the easy way out. It's no fun having to repeat myself over again in different ways

Joyce not only do I believe the Nommo is real, I know it is real, just like you beleive your Jesus is real. The crucial difference being I have intermediaries that I can talk to and can talk back to me, to give me messages from my god. So I do not recognize your god as my own.

But I digress, I have allowed you far too many times distract me from expounding on the topic at hand. melanin. So let sleeping "dogs" lay. You are out of your league on this one :)

I stand corrected, you responded to SOME of blackbird's reply after I posted mine

Sekhemu said:

You really show tremendous chauvanism and a bit of ignorance.

Of course I do, that's why I'm asking you questions about these things. Might I add that you are also showing quite a bit of ignorance concerning Christ, thus you have gotten yourself way out in left field over here.

But I ain't mad at cha...now where is my Latte? Please.

Joyce said:
You really show tremendous chauvanism and a bit of ignorance.

Of course I do, that's why I'm asking you questions about these things. Might I add that you are also showing quite a bit of ignorance concerning Christ, thus you have gotten yourself way out in left field over here.

But I ain't mad at cha...now where is my Latte? Please.

whatever Joyce,

this thread is not about your jesus, this is about melanin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back