Black People : Light Skinned vs. Dark Skinned...

Telling the youths the truth

panafrica said:
Hey sister Akilah

Just to clarify I'm African by heritage, not by national origin...in other words I'm African American. However, to answer your question. When ever I have the time, and when the situation is right, I do speak to my students about their views of Africans. I also inform them about their connection to Africa. Again I do this whenever the situation arises. It isn't like this is a daily occurance, but I deal with it when it happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace and love. You replied to my thread, with a question. I have always reason with my children and was always truthful after and incident wiyh my son after I had him lie to his stepmother for me. Big mistake to teach the youths to lie. Lying btings about deciet, murder, and all other ills of society.
When we live our daily lives we set example for our children. If you use a lot of profanity, they will repeat your actions. Teaching your children about big white rabbits, santa the tooth fairy and all the other thing of that lying world.
Below is a thread freom Mike"s "White mans world" go back and read the total threads and feel the concern of your other brothers and sisters.
Much love and respect

:teach: Anwar Aswad Ami
Peace and love. I read your take on the justice system. Do you have a book? You are right, crime is a big business. It employs a lot of people. As long as they have schools like Yale and Harvard, They must create jobs for their Graduates (lawyers). Remember Jesus talked about them and their laws of deception. Lawyers are all through-out the court system. They created it. The Judges, Persecutor's, Children services, domestic violence programs, drug programs to name some of many and most of your elected Officials to include President Bush are lawyers. Crime create Jobs for people to incarcerate you, To convict you, to house you and to monitor you if you should get out. Again putting you into a belly of a slave ship. They are X-ing our children out of their system. Instead of a social security Number they get a prison number. All of the Judges on the Supreme Court who hear the many appeals, are all from the same schools and take the same Oaths. It employees the Army, CIA, FBI. Homeland and down to the local Police. The hope for our seed is not the Bible. We must stop lying to the children. Telling them lies of Santa Claus and Giant Easter Bunnies. We must stop threatening them with a so called "Devil" and of hell an damnation. We must tell them the truth. Why do we have to threatening our children for them to learn and live in a rightful manner. Lets be honest and tell the the truth and show by example we we mean by the truth. I have seen a lot of good kids life go down the drain, because they have parents who is flushing them down the drain everyday. In your Job you see the results of a system who use our children for profit. Still we see the child sacrifice of the time of Abraham to this present day. Like Slavery they use to use the whips and chains and hanging trees. Now they us their wars, court system and police bullets to kill them. I work in a Juvenile court in my City where we had a Jail Diversion Program. I taught Boys from 12 to 14 years old. I have tried to prevent them from coming to you. I would go and visit them in their depressing Environment. I COULD UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WERE IN THE POSITION THEY WERE IN. In this system they don't care what or why you did it, you broke a law. When you break a law you pay. When you uphold the law you walk as a freeman. Freedom come with a price. King Solomon asked for three things, Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding. We better become wise, we better start knowing and understanding what is going on? Even the man who wrote the song, was killed by his own fathers gun. A child's sacrifice? Just like in the days of old, lets teach the about the story that was not told. . . In the White man's Bible.

Anwar Aswad Amir
topnattydread@msn.com

Peace and love. You replied to my thread, with a question. I have always reason with my children and was always truthful after and incident wiyh my son after I had him lie to his stepmother for me. Big mistake to teach the youths to lie. Lying btings about deciet, murder, and all other ills of society.
When we live our daily lives we set example for our children. If you use a lot of profanity, they will repeat your actions. Teaching your children about big white rabbits, santa the tooth fairy and all the other thing of that lying world.
Below is a thread freom Mike"s "White mans world" go back and read the total threads and feel the concern of your other brothers and sisters.
Much love and respect

Was this in response to my answer? I'm afraid I don't follow you Anwar Aswad Ami.

panafrica said:
Was this in response to my answer? I'm afraid I don't follow you Anwar Aswad Ami.

The reply was to a question you asked. You asked " how do you deal with the situation of our youths? And the color situation. Again you teach them the truth about slavery and by the rape of our fore mothers during slavery. Have you read the Willie Lynch book? If you haven't you should. If you have you should know about the plot and plan to use one color against the other and the future results. It does take a village to raise a child. It is also the duty of the childs parents to roots them properly. Then a village can help raise him or her. How can a village raise a child, if the child has no respect of authority?

Anwar Aswad Ami said:
The reply was to a question you asked. You asked " how do you deal with the situation of our youths? And the color situation. Again you teach them the truth about slavery and by the rape of our fore mothers during slavery. Have you read the Willie Lynch book? If you haven't you should. If you have you should know about the plot and plan to use one color against the other and the future results. It does take a village to raise a child. It is also the duty of the childs parents to roots them properly. Then a village can help raise him or her. How can a village raise a child, if the child has no respect of authority?

I think you confused me with someone else Anwar Aswad Ami. I never asked that question. I am quite aware of Willie Lynch, in fact I incorporated a summary on Willie Lynch in my original post.

I admit to not having read everything posted above (sorry).

But i have to point this out- There was a massive amount of effort to get white people to see past skin colour in the '60's. Why then does it seem so difficult to get some africans to see past it? last i checked we were all human and any distinction based on skin, hair, or eye colour was wholly irrelevant.

"Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
Me say war"
-Haille Sellasie/ Bob marley

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back