Black People : ACURA SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL - Only Light-Skinned Blacks Need Apply

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
ACURA SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL
http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/18/acura...eld-light-skinned-black-casting/#.T49tS6tYuSp
Only Light-Skinned BlacksNeed Apply

4/18/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know that Acura commercial with Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno that aired during the Super Bowl -- well, we got hold of the casting call document, and they were very specific/exclusionary about their dream African American car dealer.

According to the casting doc, the role of African American car dealer would be played by a "Nice looking, friendly, Not too dark" African American car dealer.

Click Here To Read Article

:heart:

Destee

We know this goes on all the time, not saying it is right, but this should not be a shocker to us. Like I always said to anyone I am true to, that I'd rather an outright racist spew it to my face as I know what I am dealing with as opposed to those the oppose yet pose. The latter does a lot more damage as opposed to the former as you can gear up for those fools that are outright and since we live in a supposed "melting pot" we need to be aware of those that are tending the pot. Be aware that I am not stating that some speak for all in a group, that is a failed assessment on any group but since a certain group has had power for so long in this country certain individuals (which quickly lead to groupings) will use covert forms to continue their agenda (straight up was displayed in a documentary that I had seen about white supremacists stating to "get close to the "Negroes" and make sure to act like their friends in order to infiltrate them effectively".

I tend to not let anyone get to close to me outside of immediate family. You cannot trust anybody, hell sometimes you cannot trust your own family. I guess I am going into my mentality on life in this post and need to focus more as to not hijack the point of the thread and my mentality would take on an entire forum of its own. lol

I am guilty of the same as they are when I can state "I have white friends", but actually more like close associates, but yet and still I do not delude myself on the mentality of the majority of the "majority".

Life shouldn't be as complex as it is, but yet it is what it is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back