Black People : Latino vote

Zulile said:
Brother Omowale - I appreciate your knowledge/input. Thank you for sharing your deeper insight in the latino/black issues. (not just this thread)

Zulile

You're welcome sister but it goes back to what I mentioned to you last week. I'm getting old and worn out. And I'm making more typos cuz my eyes is gettin bad.

Just to share somethin (please excuse me for gettin off a bit) I had a run-in with a high school student a lil over a week ago. A white kid 14 yr old. In a speacial ed class. He started asking me questions and then made a statement to me about "Black Wallstreet". I told him he didn't know what he was talking bout them he jumped up started flashing signs at me talking bout "5 duce", "been there done that" and a whole lot of other nonsense.

Never in my life have I had anyone confront me flashing signs and coming up on me. But here I am in a suburb of Dallas getting flashed. It got me pretty heated because I left LA after teaching in a school in a fairly affluent area near LA high and latinos and black was rumbling on wilshire blvd on days we had staff development. So I know it's real, but there is so much confusion based on what folks read or hear on the internet and in the press that it's virtually impossible to convince them otherwise. So, Imma hold my peace on this the best I can.

I don't really need to convince anyone of who I am or where I been and what I done. I always been one step ahead of the law and never got locked down because I never got snitched out and never crossed no one. And I'm from more than one "set" because I'm from the ROOT not the branch if you know what i mean. And it all got to do with where i grew up, who I grew up with and who I "federated" or "allied" with. From north to south.

If folks can't respect that I have nothing more to offer and like those african secret societies will start keeping more Knowledge and Wisdom inside the Kin group.

This speaks to the issue I was having with younger brothers in LA. Sharing with the the way things were, how things started, but they had no respect for the brothers who were liberation fighters that started these "gangs" when Cointelpro locked them down. Yet, the young bucks wanna claim "OG".

The irony is if they wanna blame even the EME then look at why a hit was/might have been put out on them. If you try to rip folks off of their "grind" you bring heat on the Hood.

Don't blame the "heat" when out there doing as Cube would say "Dumb ish".

So lets say Im wrong and the BGF, etc did align with the Aryans against the latinos, then what are Black folks complaining about?

What is to be expected when you side with the KLAN?!

:whip:

omowalejabali said:
I'm not mistaken. I was born and raised in los angeles and grew up through the formation of these gangs, and survived. And I will comment on that no more because it woulld require giving up too much information.

I think you need to look close at Eme and how it has evolved and it's historically white membership. My point being whatever the original alliances may have been, they changed over time so I'm talking about present reality on the street.

On another note, back to the latino problem. The following is the latest controversy which is the buzz in Texas.

ok thanks for clearing up the lies and bringing in the truth

Knowledge Seed said:
ok thanks for clearing up the lies and bringing in the truth

Like I said, I might be wrong since things changed over times. What concerns me here is that most of the information on Black gangs is written by white ex-cops some who were associated with the Rampart division, which is far removed from the center of black gang activity. I just have concerns about their agenda which is to sow division. when they first started circulating info on the Mexican Mafia/Rolling 60s they also said black were being targeted by the Aves [mexican gang] which is based in Highland Park on the North side and also far removed from the 60s. Ironically they picked a gang with the same name as the original Crips, the Aves which were on the south side around washigton high school. anyone who knows LA also knows that this is geographically impossible.

Since I grew up in the 60s until age 11 and later moved to HP as an adult, living near Ave 60 I just know better. Thats all.

I grew up with Took, Ray-Ray and Jameal Barnes. and also Barefoot Pookie who lived near me on Budlong ave when I stayed on 69 block.

Peace

omowalejabali said:
Like I said, I might be wrong since things changed over times. What concerns me here is that most of the information on Black gangs is written by white ex-cops some who were associated with the Rampart division, which is far removed from the center of black gang activity. I just have concerns about their agenda which is to sow division. when they first started circulating info on the Mexican Mafia/Rolling 60s they also said black were being targeted by the Aves [mexican gang] which is based in Highland Park on the North side and also far removed from the 60s. Ironically they picked a gang with the same name as the original Crips, the Aves which were on the south side around washigton high school. anyone who knows LA also knows that this is geographically impossible.

Since I grew up in the 60s until age 11 and later moved to HP as an adult, living near Ave 60 I just know better. Thats all.

I grew up with Took, Ray-Ray and Jameal Barnes. and also Barefoot Pookie who lived near me on Budlong ave when I stayed on 69 block.

Peace
Much respect to you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back