Black People : Do Latino People Dislike African Americans?

The Problem With What George Lopez Did, Explained (In Less Than 300 Words Too!)

View attachment 8233

300 words? Really? You think you can do this?

Not if you keep asking stupid questions.

Touche. So, why is George Lopez in the news today?

Read more

http://verysmartbrothas.com/the-pro...pez-did-explained-in-less-than-300-words-too/

... And to add to this thread...

the late AARON HERNANDEZ...

I've been thinking about this recent shock for awhile since the news came of his sudden death in prison just after being acquitted for the murder charge of two men back in 2012.

I didn't follow this story at all until recently and now, after reflecting on a timeline of events, and the other documentaries about him, his actions runs pretty close to what that Mexican girl's' youtube addressed in some kind of 'underground movement' against the Blacks. And I also realize that the three men that were murdered were indeed BLACK MEN!!!--strikes to the chord of this subject.

Based on the reports about Aaron Hernandez, and what we in North America may not completely grasp is the way that many of the Hispanic and Latino people view themselves in terms of race and color. I am still scratching my head on this too, and trying to figure it out, but I believe their views stems from the Spanish Colonization. My Step-brother is Puerto Rican and like him, many of them view themselves differently than we do based on color. I told my friends that Aaron Hernandez looks like he had Black-African blood and at first, they did nt' believe me...until that is, they saw the pictures of his father!

The news docs said that his mother cheated on his father and then there was a divorce when Aaron was young and this affected him. Soon he began to do things, social defiant things...

fast forward to 2012 and one of the witnesses in the back seat of the car of the two Black-HISPANIC men that were shot and killed said that Aaron drove up beside their car after they left the club, said, 'What's up, My Negro' and then shots were fired.

Fast forward to 2013, Aaron was quoted saying to one of his friends the "N" word of which was bleeped out on the news documentary. This is what I am familiar with when I was in school in Texas and California where there was a dominant presence of Hispanic and Latino people.

They divided seemingly on color, no matter if they have Black African blood.

... And to add to this thread...

the late AARON HERNANDEZ...

I've been thinking about this recent shock for awhile since the news came of his sudden death in prison just after being acquitted for the murder charge of two men back in 2012.

I didn't follow this story at all until recently and now, after reflecting on a timeline of events, and the other documentaries about him, his actions runs pretty close to what that Mexican girl's' youtube addressed in some kind of 'underground movement' against the Blacks. And I also realize that the three men that were murdered were indeed BLACK MEN!!!--strikes to the chord of this subject.

Based on the reports about Aaron Hernandez, and what we in North America may not completely grasp is the way that many of the Hispanic and Latino people view themselves in terms of race and color. I am still scratching my head on this too, and trying to figure it out, but I believe their views stems from the Spanish Colonization. My Step-brother is Puerto Rican and like him, many of them view themselves differently than we do based on color. I told my friends that Aaron Hernandez looks like he had Black-African blood and at first, they did nt' believe me...until that is, they saw the pictures of his father!

The news docs said that his mother cheated on his father and then there was a divorce when Aaron was young and this affected him. Soon he began to do things, social defiant things...

fast forward to 2012 and one of the witnesses in the back seat of the car of the two Black-HISPANIC men that were shot and killed said that Aaron drove up beside their car after they left the club, said, 'What's up, My Negro' and then shots were fired.

Fast forward to 2013, Aaron was quoted saying to one of his friends the "N" word of which was bleeped out on the news documentary. This is what I am familiar with when I was in school in Texas and California where there was a dominant presence of Hispanic and Latino people.

They divided seemingly on color, no matter if they have Black African blood.

I agree with you. They are divided within themselves seemingly on color. I have lived in Cali and Texas too, that is where I draw my experiences from as well.

But, I believe colorism MIGHT exist within most if not all cultures. Even Caucasians exhibit colorism within their race. They say, "blondes have more fun", etc. They value blonde hair and blue eyes above brunette hair and darker eyes. Asians value lighter skin tones and hair, etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back