Black People : Latino Gangs Launch Attacks on Black Families in Compton to Drive Them Out of the City

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
lation-gangs.jpg

Compton was once a mostly black area in California, but now there are violent Latino gangs there who have declared certain areas off limits to blacks. If black families move into what the Latino gangs declare to be their city, then the blacks are driven out by being intimidated or beaten.

http://yourblackworld.net/2013/01/2...ies-in-compton-to-drive-them-out-of-the-city/

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Latinos are getting killed too, the media always tries to make it seem like Blacks are helpless. mexiacans are a bunch of cowards,notice they attack families and not gangsters lol, I know some dudes whom have delt with those keebler cockroaches. Believe me brothers are taking the wetbacks out too.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Latinos are getting killed too, the media always tries to make it seem like Blacks are helpless. mexiacans are a bunch of cowards,notice they attack families and not gangsters lol, I know some dudes whom have delt with those keebler cockroaches. Believe me brothers are taking the wetbacks out too.

Therious ... what if i'm part Mexican or sump'n ... what if Mexican folk are here?

What about our rule about not calling folk names ... i mean .... you sound like trump.

Don't tell me you vote'n for him.

I don't even care ... even no matter ... all of the above is wrong to do at destee.com.

I think you dun broke 26 destee.com rules ... and we aint got but 13.

No more than i will let folk talk about us all low down and dirty ...

I aint gonna let nobody get talked about all low down and dirty

You been here too long for me to be fussing at you

this is a warning

:heart:

Destee

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Therious ... what if i'm part Mexican or sump'n ... what if Mexican folk are here?

What about our rule about not calling folk names ... i mean .... you sound like trump.

Don't tell me you vote'n for him.

I don't even care ... even no matter ... all of the above is wrong to do at destee.com.

I think you dun broke 26 destee.com rules ... and we aint got but 13.

No more than i will let folk talk about us all low down and dirty ...

I aint gonna let nobody get talked about all low down and dirty

You been here too long for me to be fussing at you

this is a warning

Destee

I can understand that you have rules on your site, But you are way out of line on this one. BLACKS OWE MEXICANS ABSOLUTELY ZERO RESPECT . Destee have you ever lived around a bunch of mexicans? trust me, I know how"they" act when they are in the majority ?Destee, did you read the article? I speak from the heart and experience, I am not trump , and by attempting to correlate my comments to his only shows me your naivety. I am not concerned with any warning, just know that I have spoken the truth, and am not concerned with hurting the feelings of a group of people that murder Black children, not Black gang members but children Destee. I bet you forgave that white boy in Charleston huh lol, give me a break. What's next you gonna suspend me for calling neo nazis a bunch punks?????

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I can understand that you have rules on your site, But you are way out of line on this one. BLACKS OWE MEXICANS ABSOLUTELY ZERO RESPECT . Destee have you ever lived around a bunch of mexicans ?Destee,did you read the article? I speak from the heart and experience, I am not trump , and by attempting correlate my comments to his only shows me your naivety. I am not concerned with any warning, just know that I have spoken the truth, and am not concerned with hurting the feelings of a group of people that murder Black children, not Black gang members but children Destee. I bet you forgave that white boy in Charleston huh lol, give me a break.

It will be unfortunate if you cannot contain yourself and abide by the rules here.

I will hate to ban you but i will if it happens again.

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black People : Do Latino People Dislike African Americans? Black People Open Forum 161
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Opt-out movement aims to lure more African-American, Latino parents Black Education / Schools 0
RAPTOR Black People : I am Not Latina! Calling ourselves latino means genocide!-Mexica Movement Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Pres. obama spoke to the latino community about a pressing issue... Black People Politics 0
Therious Black People : Latino vote Black People Open Forum 31
D Black Spirituality Religion : Is the Latino section of some stores in your area a sort of Santeria section? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Latino or Latina Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black People : Latino Gang Accused of Conspiring to Kill Blacks Black People Open Forum 17
P Black People : Latino suburb welcomes illegals Black People Open Forum 12
P Black People : The Basis Of Black-Latino Unity Is Not Political Black People Open Forum 23
T Black Relationships : Interracial Dating - Black/Latino Black Relationships 39
I Pan Africanism : Latino or Hispanic is it classified as ones Race or Culture??? African American History Culture 12
K Black People : Latino Studio Says Hola To Hollywood Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Baltimore Seeks to increase its Latino Population by granting housing grants! Black People Open Forum 9
P Pan Africanism : Latino or Afro-Latino? You decide! African American History Culture 145
X Black People : Not Hispanic, Not Latino Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : pastor-walks-back-claim-chicago-gangs-want-to-work-with-trump Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : The Criminal History of Urban White Gangs in America - Dr. Amos Wilson Black People Open Forum 0
Blackbird Black People : Gangs, drugs and the rest Black People Open Forum 8
Queenie Black Positive People : Greek ‘Black Panthers’ Warn Racist Gangs: ‘Don’t Mess With Black People’ Black People Doing Positive Things 2
PurpleMoons Black People : Detroit 300 Declares War On Detroit Gangs For Killing Babies & Seniors!!! **LEAKS** Black People Open Forum 20
S Black People : Gangs and GangBanging - How do we deal with this reality? Black People Open Forum 80
S Black People : Active-duty Navy Seal & Ex-Marines supply firepower to racist street gangs. Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Our youth in gangs, knowing the start = knowing the cure Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A. Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Jails / Prisons : Gangs in Prison Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Destee Black People : Racist Mexican Gangs Ethnic Cleansing Blacks In L.A. Black People Open Forum 8
T Black People : The Only White Vicelord (Gangs) Black People Open Forum 18
M Announcement: "GANGS NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE IN STYLE... Black Children 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Youth, Gangs, Crypts, Bloods, I Have Become A Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Youth ,Gangs, Crypts, Bloods, Son's, and Jesus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : "A PEOPLES STRUGGLE" … From Gangs to Revolution Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Youth ,Gangs, Crypts, Bloods, and Jesus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month Black People Doing Positive Things 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black News Channel Focusing On African American Coverage To Launch In January 2020 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BROTHERS LAUNCH LUXURY CLOTHING BRAND Black Money Business Jobs 3
IFE Black Positive People : Shabazz Daughters Launch Malcolm X Legacy Clothing Line to Honor Father and His Principles Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : sister to launch a streaming TV site...KweliTV Black Entertainment 1
RAPTOR Black People : Blacks Launch Class Action Suit Against Ferguson & Jennings MO Alleging Discriminatory Over-Policing Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Finally! Nubian Skin to Launch Nude Lingerie for Brown Women Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Destee Black People Politics : My Brother’s Keeper - President Obama to launch major new effort to help young minority men Black People Politics 6
Therious Black Entertainment : Cosby To Launch Another Sitcom Black Entertainment 24
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ontario doctors want to launch clinic devoted solely to medical marijuana Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Philadelphia Parents and Workers Launch Hunger Strike Against Mass School Firings Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : failure to Launch AACOOLDRE 0
W Libya : U.S Prepares To Launch Libya Attack Libya 13
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : OWN, Oprah Winfrey Network Launch Spot 2010 Black Entertainment 0