Black People : Latino Gangs Launch Attacks on Black Families in Compton to Drive Them Out of the City

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Jul 14, 2015.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
  2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Latinos are getting killed too, the media always tries to make it seem like Blacks are helpless. mexiacans are a bunch of cowards,notice they attack families and not gangsters lol, I know some dudes whom have delt with those keebler cockroaches. Believe me brothers are taking the wetbacks out too.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Therious ... what if i'm part Mexican or sump'n ... what if Mexican folk are here?

What about our rule about not calling folk names ... i mean .... you sound like trump.

Don't tell me you vote'n for him.

I don't even care ... even no matter ... all of the above is wrong to do at destee.com.

I think you dun broke 26 destee.com rules ... and we aint got but 13.

No more than i will let folk talk about us all low down and dirty ...

I aint gonna let nobody get talked about all low down and dirty

You been here too long for me to be fussing at you

this is a warning

:heart:

Destee

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

I can understand that you have rules on your site, But you are way out of line on this one. BLACKS OWE MEXICANS ABSOLUTELY ZERO RESPECT . Destee have you ever lived around a bunch of mexicans? trust me, I know how"they" act when they are in the majority ?Destee, did you read the article? I speak from the heart and experience, I am not trump , and by attempting to correlate my comments to his only shows me your naivety. I am not concerned with any warning, just know that I have spoken the truth, and am not concerned with hurting the feelings of a group of people that murder Black children, not Black gang members but children Destee. I bet you forgave that white boy in Charleston huh lol, give me a break. What's next you gonna suspend me for calling neo nazis a bunch punks?????

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

It will be unfortunate if you cannot contain yourself and abide by the rules here.

I will hate to ban you but i will if it happens again.

:heart:

Destee

6. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    That's and interesting observation.

I've though that as well, and on that note I wonder
    why the gang-bangers e.g. crips/bloods aren't involved
    in deterring that. We talking compton now.

Are they, crips/bloods, cowards?

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

The cripps and bloods kill mexican gangs too, I am not only speaking of L.A. gangs. These latinos are a problem in other areas of the country, such as Chiccago,Michigan,Ohio,New jersey etc.. That's what I was getting at in my post,they (yt/jew media) make it seem as if Blacks don't fight back. Ever watch that "Locked Up show" On MSNBC", they don't tell you that blacks routinely smack white boys around and control everything that they do in prison. They want to perpetuate the myth that blacks are defenseless and weak. I know some people whom have used their guns on mexicans,(in California and other states)mexican gangs will only fight you if your out numbered. Notice the article it said that a group pulled up in a truck and attacked a single young man, outside of a single mother household? Classic mexican straegies.

With all of that said, this is a problem that should be addressed.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Contain my self? I simply responded to you, lol I see where your loyalty lies. This is the over all problem of "us",seems as though you are willing to disrespect and threaten a Black man to protect latinos (white spanish speakers) lol. So i take it you never read the article.

You disrespected me by likening me to A cheesy,ignorant biggot like donald chump,then tell me to stop name calling. Your emotional reaction to my harsh words against a group of people that hates you and i is nothing less than tragic. oh wait am I in trouble now for calling trump a chump? Never mind don't answer.

Peace