Black People : I am Not Latina! Calling ourselves latino means genocide!-Mexica Movement

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Jun 14, 2015.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,109
    Now this is interesting. Sounds like a kind of truth
    that one can not buy.

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,109
  3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,608
    Unless you are one of them, don't speak for them!

And why post this on a black website to begin with?

No mas...

4. Black Cypher

Black Cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +44
    Thanks for posting this video. It was interesting. I've seen this movement years ago on the San Diego Community College campus. I wasn't exactly sure what they were promoting. This video made it clearer. Why post on a black website? Why not? Successful coalitions are made of like minded individuals and groups that share a common interest. Don't forget, the black civil and human rights movement of the 1960's successfully survived because non-blacks participated and felt a sense of moral outrage. DON'T THINK LIKE THE VERY PEOPLE WHO YOU CLAIM ARE YOUR ENEMY!

5. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +257
    It's always good to get the perspective of other non-whites on their historical dealings with white people. I've spoken with people of color from all over the world and there's a common thread: after white people come on the scene, self hate, self doubt and a love of all things white becomes the prevailing mind set of the indigenous people.

6. Black Cypher

Black Cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +44
    " I've spoken with people of color from all over the world and there's a common thread: after white people come on the scene, self hate, self doubt and a love of all things white becomes the prevailing mind set of the indigenous people."

Wow! That's amazing. White people are that powerful and mind controlling? Non-whites lack the mental fortitude to resist something that is obviously bad and destructive? It's like me moving into your home and within a period of time -I convince you to hate yourself, doubt everything you've ever done and twist your mind to the point where you love me more than your family and yourself. Hmmmm....interesting. Well, if that is the case -what does that say about your intellectual and mental abilities? What does that say about your inability to distinguish between reality and a lie? Again, sounds like a very weak and susceptible mentality that lacks real intelligence, a healthy self- esteem, confidence in the obvious and extreme susceptibility to others. In other words -a very weak mind. That's what it sounds like to me....

7. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +257
    You used a urine poor analogy here.

Actually, it would be like you and a band of heavily armed white thugs kicking in my door in the middle of the night, shooting me in the head as I try to defend my family, repeatedly raping my wife and teenage daughters oveer a period of years, brainwashing the offspring to worship and adore all things white, throwing my already born 3 and 5 year old children in the basement and teaching them to hate their skin color, their eye color and their hair texture and to admire yours, lying to them and teaching them they descended from savages who knew no civilization before white people came on the scene, and to be ashamed of themselves, their ancestors, their history, then once they become adults, turning them loose on the world. The effect of childhood brainwashing on the self esteem and behavior of the adults is quite predictable.

From your response I get the impression that you've never read a history book that teaches true history a day in your life. It's hard to imagine that you have.

I took a screen shot of your answer to show people offline why we should never have allowed our enemy and oppressor to teach our children.