Black People : Last night in Birmingham..

iAwesome23 ... i think you're sharing thot provoking, out of the box thinking, and i appreciate it.

I don't know why folk are so challenging regarding what you say. Are you met with such often?

Brother Istlota .... thank you for the love and consideration ... :love:

Much Love and Peace Family ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Thank you, and yes

Bless your heart ... well ... you stay forever encouraged!

We need more young, thot provoking Black Men such as yourself. Articulate, well mannered, intelligent, respectful, able to hold your own in heated discussions, without getting personal, lowering the dialogue to some alley fight or something ... i'm impressed ... you've been met with almost 100% challenge to all that you've said ... even down to the way you wear your hat, accused of actually smelling ... and you've not responded in like manner. I am really impressed. That's not easy to do. You're a great example for Young Black Men. I know your Parents are proud. Keep up the great work. It's an honor to have you with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back