Black People : I LEARNED BLACK HISTORY MONTH IS THE GREATEST IN THE CHAT LAST NIGHT

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
It was so special to be a part of the blessings last night.

What I learned was.

We all have great power.

This great place has been here 11 years.

We always feel cheated that we have the shortest month of the year, but let's flip that.

We have the month that is the leap year. This year there are 29 days... also 11.....

multiples of ten where you have start and finish... beginning to and end...... or end to a beginning whatever you perception...

to me ... I feel that we are the only people that have the ability to begin again.... we are not stuck....

and here I find myself right at the start........ were it all started....

and it is Black History Month....... the most special month for the most special people......

it's a beautiful thing.........

so as we re-write our-story let's make this a black our-story year......

Also, we talked about aids...........

what amazes me about this epidemic is that a child born with aids... by the age of two can get rid of the disease.. free and clear....... I think that is probably because the child has not learn'd of death as of yet....... makes me wonder about what we teach our children.....

sisters would make up 70percent of the HIV positive women in this place.... means we gotta change some of our behavior...... would you give anyone 70percent of anything?

In church you learn to give 10% ....

CHAT IS WHERE IT'S AT...... IT MADE ME DIG DEEP.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back