Black People : I had this dream last night...someone wanna interpret?

It was real vivid...all my dreams are...I felt the heat...and was in a panic

I was also at this water park and the pools burst into flames...and wasn't all at once but everyone was screaming and trying to avoid the water

there was like holes in the ground where water would spout out and I stepped on one as soon i did it felt like i burned my foot

Also, it wasn't the water that was bursting there was oil leaking into the water which was causing the fire

To me it's sound like a prophetic dream.You saw a vision of what could be America's future: destruction of that country. Since America has destroyed many countries for oil, oil which represent the blood of mother earth will come back at America who her evil doings against other countries but especially against black people. I can say that by the fact that you saw the borders on fire,just America not even her neighbors lol, so to me you clearly had a vision of a judgment that will only strike the USA.

See, the future is built after the past and the present, so it is not spookism to foresee the future in some ways. Consciously or in-consciously you see,heard an watch what is happening in your environment,thus your subconscious mind is telling you what will be the result of all that is happening around you, and we all see how the US and the world in general is messed up! But again this is my interpretation:em2300:

Ps: This is a nice picture that you have on your profile:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back