Black People : i dreamed last night.....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Oct 1, 2007.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    i was walking and i saw a place named auset333 and i went in and it was a soul food restaurant bathed in yellow light, people sitting around at tables.... smelled good

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    ...what do you think it's telling you?

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    shhh!! don't let ... well, i guess they need to know about it, but .. <grin>

indeed!! one of the bestest Places in Town: Real Food for the Soul, bathed in the Light of (Sun)RA!!

Smells Divine!!

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior JFP writes: i was walking and i saw a place named auset333 and i went in and it was a soul food restaurant bathed in yellow light, people sitting around at tables.... smelled good

I am curious as to what Beloved Divine SEER Metasaience have to say about that dream.

The next time you dream JFP, please sleep walk and bring me one of those well know Philly Hogies/sandwich. LOL.

My favorite colors are, Yellow, brown, and green.

Beloved Mighty warrior anAfrican. LOL

Harmony:SuN030:
    Order:SuN030:
    Balance:SuN030:

Divine Soul-Mind food.:qqb023:

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    one of them has enough cholesterol to choke a horse.....

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior JFP:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Auset333 don't play with the Cholesterol.

May you continue to have more Divine dreams.

:SuN030: :SuN040: :qqb023:

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. jamesfrmphilly is having divine dreams indeed. Or is there something else going on here that someone is not telling me.

Auset333 can be liken to a "SOUL" food restaurant, since her food,- knowledge information is from the soul and for the soul. She is also of a yellow light - a golden Goddess, yellow- the color of the Sun, and again of the SOUL. The people might be us right here at this forum, dining in. And of course it smells good...Goddess knows how to cook up the Truth with divine spices.

Goddess it seems your light can shine all the way in Philly.

8. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i dreamed...

hey james,put some money on...333.

9. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved KGMW Divine SEER MS writes: Bro. jamesfrmphilly is having divine dreams indeed.

Or is there something else going on here that someone is not telling me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UM! When we dine and feast in the minds of Divine Thinkers, I found that their Divine minds abides in my mind. Oftentimes when no matter where I am, I can hear what you share with us MS, and other like Divine minds, in my mind. I even feel Divine Thinkers presence. It is a Divine Oneness, and we never physically met.

Twice this week I heard two people say something and they weren't even in my presence. When they called me which was shortly after I heard them say what they said. They confirmed what I heard them say.

One was my daughter. I was out on the Balcony doing my early morning meditation. I saw a vision of her coming to my dwelling places and she said, I haven't seen you in a while, I thought I drop by to see your face. Approximately 15 minutes later, she calls, just to see how I am doing. Another way of seeing me via telephone.

There is a Divine Truthful Shifting going on, and Beloved JFP is not allowing his EGO to get in the way, allowing his Will to surrender to that Divine Truthful Shifting, and I meditate he pay close attention to what is going on all around him, his thoughts, because his mind is in the Web of Divine Truth.

Just imagine if all Black Afrikans, once Divine people, and still can be again, spoke to each other with just thoughts as I have been told our ancestors once did. If we get our Once telepathy mind-set back, we would be able to escalate, elevate, levitate consciously/subconsciously up out of this foul stack of Stench Profane environment we live in.

telepathy
    ‘The communication of impressions of any kind from one mind to another, independently of the recognized channels of sense’, as defined by the English essayist F W H Myers (1843–1901), cofounder in 1882 of the Psychical Research Society, who coined the term. It is a form of extrasensory perception.
    http://encyclopedia.farlex.com/Telepahty

MS: The people might be us right here at this forum, dining in.

MS, I agree, eating Divine food.

MS: Goddess it seems your light can shine all the way in Philly.

MS, again, as you know, if we are all in out Divine telepathy minds, we can all be Divine Light Shining Meteors Stars all over the world. Just think. We would not have a need to waste energy talking no more. Our thoughts speaking to each other, because THINKING is talking. I observe at times how much more physical energy I have when I talk less, and oh how I enjoy talking about Divine Truth. I observe how much more Divine Information I receive when I talk less.

Can you vision a Black Afrikan people not talking again verbally, only to each other through the mind. That would scare the Slave Catchers, human Being corruptors, because they will not know what we are saying.

Have we ever been in the presence of a person who is quiet, who said very little or nothing much at all? People ask them, why are you so quiet?

If they are Thinkers, they are not quiet.

I was asked why I am wasn't saying anything (verbally). I told the person I am saying a whole lot, but you need to have a Divine ear to hear what I am not saying verbally, and they need Divine Vision to see what I was not saying verbally, and that I was performing mental exercises, being quick to hear, slow to speak to avoid wrath, what we Black Afrikans or whatever we call ourselves, need to start doing NOW.

Our Divine Cosmic Ancestors aren't playing in these Harder Days in our lives. They are trying to wake us up. They are on a Divine Cosmic Move in our lives Now, and they are penetrating all those who will pay attention and surrender their worldly will to Divine Will so they can come Alive in us.

Beloved JFP, I bow and salute :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: to your obedience that allowed you to share this with us. See what happens when we do not allow that EGO to get in the way? Welcome to Higher Divine Heights. Beloved JFP, you have won us Divine Victories just by being in your Divine Mind-set and sharing.

Those who play numbers may also play 3+3=6+3=9
    3+3+3=999

I surrender the world will:SuN030:
    to the Divine WILL:SuN030:
    Up! Up! Up! Consciously/subconsciously:SuN030:
    Here is loving you/Afrika

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    FWIW

i have just come to the conclusion that i do not dream. what happens is when i lie down in bed at night i now believe that i trance rather than sleep. i trance for some time and i go places. after that, i wake from the trance and then i go to sleep. i used to think i went to sleep twice but now i think the first time is not sleep. it is trance. i have been meditating for a year or more now on the words of power from metu neter.