Black People : Juror b37 decided verdict based on testimony struck from the record? Hmmm...

Who said I do? I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth or twist them. Use your energy to.help form a.plan to rectify these wrongs. I'm about less talk and more action. We talk of Black leadership, do you feel you could lead a small group of ppl in your community to effect the laws in Fla. Why not be about that. That's what I'm doing!!!

The use of the word "our" is an implication that you do! :) I don't live in Fl.. Since you believe in "less talk and more action", did you attend the rally for Trayvon Martin today? :cool:

The use of the word "our" is an implication that you do! :) I don't live in Fl.. Since you believe in "less talk and more action", did you attend the rally for Trayvon Martin today? :cool:

I don't live there either. But, I'm putting forth an effort to help by not buying products or services from there.
I'm also talking to others who might do the same. No, I won't be attending the rally here today. I'm w/an ill relative today.

I don't live there either. But, I'm putting forth an effort to help by not buying products or services from there.
I'm also talking to others who might do the same. No, I won't be attending the rally here today. I'm w/an ill relative today.

How about the March On Washington on August 24, 2013? Hopefully your relative will be well by then.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back