Black People : Law makers decided to "MAKE BLACKS 'WHITE' IN EVERYTHING BUT OUR SKIN COLOR"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by King Tubbs, Jan 26, 2008.

1. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    One of the many revelations in this great video PowerNomics:

PowerNomics analyzes the complex web of racial monopolies and Black America's inappropriate behavior patterns that are driving it into a permanent underclass status. Dr. Anderson proposes new concepts that teach Blacks new ways to see, think, and behave in race matters. His new education, political and economic action steps are designed to make Black America self-sufficient and competitive.

[google]-4346067120444327990&hl[/google]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4346067120444327990&hl=en

EDIT: His name is Dr Claude Anderson, Mazimtaims' comments below made me realise I should have given credit to Brother Keitas website who I got link from: http://keitacorner.org/

...and it was in this thread in Destee I saw it http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52544

2. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    I am speechless. I have never heard a "Black" person speak like this.

Goodness!!!

3. mazimtaim

Ratings:
    +50
    King Tubbs, I have never heard of this brotha before. It warms my heart to know somebody out there loves "Black" enough to actually show compassion in a public venue like that.

Everyone, it is long, but please watch at least of some of this video.

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    He was on Tony Brown's Journal..

about 12 years ago, and about 6 years ago Fredric K Price introed him at his church, the way Adam Clayton Powel invited and had Malcom speak at Abysinian,
    Everyone shold own a copy of
    "Black Labor White Wealth"

5. mazimtaim

Ratings:
    +50
    I will get it in a few days. I was so moved by the presentation and by the simple naked logic this man presented, I watched it from beginning to end.

6. DUTCHESS

DUTCHESS Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    DEEP!

Powerful! :bowdown:

7. mazimtaim

Ratings:
    +50
    It was difficult to watch and listen when he got choked up about the poverty rate in New Orleans.

80%

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I must commend you my brother!!! At least you had the self love, the curiosity and the hunger to self and who we are as a people to check out what I was saying. Every piece on the chess board is important !!

9. toma

toma Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I have this brother's book in my hand as I write, and have been reading and re-reading it over the past six months. It is titled "Black Labor White Wealth". Reading it tend to plunge one into an abyss of wonderment and some frustration at the inefficacy of black leadership in the world in general, and the US in particular.

Doctor Anderson sets out impediments to black empowerment which he illustrates as obstacles. He lays it out in a historical and socio/economic framework and context that is easy to comprehend. As one reads the book the reaction is similar to that of Harlemites when they were first exposed to Malcolm X breaking down white racism and how it oppressed and dumbed down blacks.

My views after reading this book is that there has to be the formation of a GlobaL Organization of African Peoples (GOAP) to spearhead the kind of effort required to really move us forward. The forces aligned and that become aligned against efforts to unshackle us from the yolks that were put in place to limit our growth and development has to be confronted on a simultaneous and international level. We fail always because we attempt to take on what is a global situation on a national battle ground. It becomes easy and simple to out maneuver us within that limited geographical sphere.

10. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    MAKE BLACKS WHITE...

so is he telling us something that we don't already know...oh silly me i keep forgetting that the easiest place to hide something from a blackman is to put it in a...BOOK!!...so maybe he is!