Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

I sympathize with you because I grew up with vegetarian parents. So we got our "meat" from the frozen veggies aisle. Vegetarian "meat" is literally made from soy. A "veggie burger" still contains the word burger even though a burger is defined as consisting of a beef patty.
veggie burger: a patty resembling a hamburger but made with vegetable protein, soybeans, etc., instead of meat.
In the late 70's I was involved with a woman that towards our ending became a vegetarian and I was sick of hunting and killing, a thing I never took any pleasure in, and I had once before gone vegetarian before we met so it was no big deal with me. Any ways she started cooking up what she called a Bulgur burger. One would never mistake it for beef but by the time we separated she'd gotten the recipe down to where it was not only palatable but very tasty.
If you like the next time I see or talk to her I'll ask after that recipe and pass it along to you.

So let's keep it 100. There was already an anti-vax movement. I know this, because my kids mom is one of them and so it affects my own kids even though both their parents are vaccinated. But the fear of vaccination didn't begin with mRNA.
The only trouble that concerns me bout vaccination is in very young children still developing bodies is the practice of the injections of multiple viruses at once. Seems to me one introduction at a time spread over some time span would be a better and safer methodology.

Some people may only have a fear of Genetic Modification (like GMO foods)
That's nothing wrong with GMO food per se, after all we've been altering the genetics for the food we eat since ahem since we first start growing food for ourselves instead hunting gathering. The issue with GMOs isn't the altered DNA its what the plants had been altered for..........resistance to herbicides, they can soak it all up and still grow, meaning of course that those herbicides end up in our bodies.
Stay away from GMO foods.

I mean what did people expect from the development of nanotechnology and cracking the human genome in 2003? That we weren't going to use it? That the only advances in technology we would actually use are foldable smart phones? Most vaccines are only even taken because of previous epidemics so why should it be any different today and how many people have to die just to convince the rest of us to take the vaccine?
Covid is going to feel like a cake walk compared to what the next thing is going to be like.
For at lest the last three decades scientists have been watching and the last couple of decade warning out loud that the Avian Flu is something to be concerned about. NOW it has jumped the barrier that the scientists have been worried about for so long, bird to mammal, mammal to mammal. After mammal to mammal it's not that much of a leap form mammal to human, human to human.
Wanna be scared? look up the projected death rates of the Bird Flu in the human population.

Some things only time will tell....who is right.
But please do not rob me of my right to decline that mRNA Vaccine...Allow me the freedom to live my beliefs.
That's your right................but if during a pandemic you routinely need to be in contact with people in general, you forfeit that right if you're to continue to do that job.
But no one is going to force you put something into you you don't want there. However for my safety I insist you wear a mask, please and thank-you.

Public Health Hygiene Nutrition/Herbs and access to plenty of fresh clean water...
Give me Onesimus inoculation it is good enough for me.... keep Jenner vaccine for those who want it.
Good luck with that.
A few days ago I read a report of a quite extensive study on PFAS (forever chemicals), it said; there is virtually no water or food we consume that does not contain PFAS. And that goes for the rest of the world as well.
Add that to the list of other known 'not good but won't kill you outright stuff' absorbed and consumed from the so called 'the good foods and herbs' the list of health foods becomes nonexistent.

That's your right................but if during a pandemic you routinely need to be in contact with people in general, you forfeit that right if you're to continue to do that job.
Thank you
I will not give up any Rights

But no one is going to force you put something into you you don't want there. However for my safety I insist you wear a mask, please and thank-you.
They did try to cajole and scare me into doing it though....
If I so desire....I may where a mask.

Good luck with that.
A few days ago I read a report of a quite extensive study on PFAS (forever chemicals), it said; there is virtually no water or food we consume that does not contain PFAS. And that goes for the rest of the world as well.
Add that to the list of other known 'not good but won't kill you outright stuff' absorbed and consumed from the so called 'the good foods and herbs' the list of health foods becomes nonexistent.
If I consume such undesirables unknowingly or because it is unavoidable then so be it
I rather to push back against such things in the hope for betterment

100,000,000,000. I00 gigawatt and HAARP was at its inception working 3.6 - 5.1 Gigawatt

100 GW​
100000000000 W

The ionosphere provides a relatively quiescent plasma target, stable on timescales of minutes, for a whole host of active plasma experiments. The largest HF transmitter built to date is the HAARP phased-array HF transmitter near Gakona, Alaska which can deliver up to 3.6 Gigawatts (ERP) of CW RF power in the range of 2.8 - 10 MHz to the ionosphere with millisecond pointing, power modulation, and frequency agility.

...TO THE IONOSPHERE

I think we may be talking past each other a bit and I'll take responsibility for that. What you need to show us is that this statement is false:

"HAARP has no impact on the troposphere or stratosphere where planes fly and weather occurs."

The difference between the 3.6 MW of actual power and the 5 GW of ERP is due to the beamforming.

This video shows beamforming from the receiving end so you'll have to flip in in your head. But notice that he keeps saying assuming that the source is "far enough away". Why?

Now my understanding is this, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, but because we're talking about an array of transmitters, they have to combine their signals. So the question is where does that combination/intersection happen? Because radio signals spread out (and lose strength as they do) The further away you are, the more of these signals you can collect. Conversely the closer you get to the transmitters the more you will get stronger signals from some of them but less from others.

If it helps, one of these articles I read said to imagine it with flashlights. If a bunch of people are standing in a line aiming their flash light at a small section of trees, the further they are spread apart, the more the people on the farthest wings would have to angle their beams. But as you move towards the line of people, unless they re-adjust their angles, the closer you get the more you will be in the path of a smaller number of those beams. The further apart they are spread would dictate how quickly this would happen. And so at the closest distance, standing right in front of one of the people, only that flash light will hit you and the others will miss.

Do you see?

This is why distance is incredibly important. Depending on the distance between transmitters (and you see HAARP has verticle transmitters not dishes) the energy you're getting hit with is not the same. So if the array is spread apart so that the signals from all 180 antennas are able to hit the same target, then it means that the distance between the antennas is relatively tied to the distance at which the entire system is designed to be effective. Otherwise, if distance isn't a factor, then why not have towers in different states or cities? Why not have 1 super tower? Isn't the point of the array to help increase the signal strength? And to do so they have to be somewhat close together. But at the same time they need to be pointed in the direction you want them to go. And because there isn't a receiver in the ionosphere that can calculate the distance between reception points and combine them... that has to be a product of the process kind of working in reverse. The system on the ground has to understand the distance between transmitters and send out a beam that takes that difference into account. Right?

If you agree then that means that the closer (to the ground) you get (because those antennas are not turning towards you) the more the effect of the array system at long range is lost. So this, I believe, is the reason why "HAARP has no impact on the troposhere or stratosphere".

HAARP-tru-TV.jpg

Now, this is a very fictional depiction of "the beam". Can you see what's wrong with it?

Do you see how the beam is coming from the middle of the array just as intense from just above the array (0 distance) as it goes up?

What radio signals you know that behave this way? It's impossible.

Why? Energy is not water, but even if it was, water would spill in all directions as it collided, going upward until it didn't have enough velocity vs its own weight being pulled down by gravity.

The image depicts a ridiculous pattern because they need you to believe science doesn't matter and this is a magical death ray.

But if you come at it scientifically, you know the curved shape of vibration. And you know it spreads as it moves. Photons do the same thing which is why every light source is not a laser beam. So using what I'm positively sure you know about energy and vibration, you have to see the flaw in this image. And if you can see the multiple flaws you can see that the closer to the ground you get the less of a "beam" it is. Understanding that is the key to understanding beamforming and the reason for it being an array. It is also the key to the distance between antennas and relationship between that distance and the distance the array is able to target. Because signals would naturally lose power/strength the farther they have to travel but more energy (where it crosses) means more power. So the distance has to be known and factored into the equation. You cannot do beamforming without knowing the distance between the target and source. Correct?

37 miles. Lower than that and we're not in the ionosphere. So if the system is designed to be effective in the ionosphere then it's not set up to be effective at shorter distances (above Alaska).

The mistake you are making is that you think we know all there is to know about energy generation and the only way possible to accomplish weather manipulation or earthquake generation....as shown before even Einstein made that mistake with regard to the possibility of the A Bomb.

Again... HAARP is transmitting energy from diesel generators, not producing magical energy from the ionosphere.

Really how you know that?

Because conspiracy theorists wouldn't be the only ones talking about it. It would be treated like other WMDs. And BTW, Russia has one too. Why is no one talking about this facility?

The TCM doctors took a step back and said look whole body connected.

Fair comparison. If I'm being honest, I don't know how much I believe in those connections, having had it done several times. Every part of us is linked by our nervous system. But whatever. It's kind of like Qi in that ancient medicine only had the benefit of observing cause and effect. So what they may deem Qi and what they think is connected to what may be things we don't all agree on.

Based on the Above I say the whole earth and its various spheres are all connected.

Yes, they are but there are different ecosystems. Part of the planet is very cold. Part of it is hot. We generally know where these places are and it has to do with how much solar radiation is getting through. The poles, are further away from the sun while the equator is the shortest distance. Because light loses power over distance it loses its ability to penetrate and heat. So if you've ever gone scuba diving you can feel the difference between shallow and deep water. Over the course of 93 MILLION miles the difference of 37-190 miles seems of little consequence. However... this area of atmosphere is getting hit with a lot of solar radiation. This is why it gets superhot because there's not much getting in the way. But as the energy from the sun penetrates deeper it has to filter through more elements. H20 is IMO more like a heavier type of air which is why fish can breathe the oxygen from it. But penetrating through layers of H2O is enough to completely dissipate the light and energy of the sun just by going down far enough. So if you think about it this way, even though the whole earth is connected, the biomes and ecosystems we experience can be vastly different based on how much energy of the sun is able to penetrate. So yes, you could artificially heat up small sections of the ionosphere but what would that really do when it's already receiving much more energy/heat from the sun? There's a reason why solar flares don't kills us.

I do not think Tesla called it a weapon....but people in the military saw its military application.

But I think that is the point. Tesla was the leading expert on wireless energy at the time and he wanted to show that his inventions were safe. He knew that if people thought tesla towers were going to cook them it would keep societies from adopting his technologies. That's why its important that we try not to fearmonger scientific or technological development unless there is a credible threat. For me, that's AI.

In the late 70's I was involved with a woman that towards our ending became a vegetarian and I was sick of hunting and killing, a thing I never took any pleasure in, and I had once before gone vegetarian before we met so it was no big deal with me. Any ways she started cooking up what she called a Bulgur burger. One would never mistake it for beef but by the time we separated she'd gotten the recipe down to where it was not only palatable but very tasty.
If you like the next time I see or talk to her I'll ask after that recipe and pass it along to you.

The only trouble that concerns me bout vaccination is in very young children still developing bodies is the practice of the injections of multiple viruses at once. Seems to me one introduction at a time spread over some time span would be a better and safer methodology.

That's nothing wrong with GMO food per se, after all we've been altering the genetics for the food we eat since ahem since we first start growing food for ourselves instead hunting gathering. The issue with GMOs isn't the altered DNA its what the plants had been altered for..........resistance to herbicides, they can soak it all up and still grow, meaning of course that those herbicides end up in our bodies.
Stay away from GMO foods.

Covid is going to feel like a cake walk compared to what the next thing is going to be like.
For at lest the last three decades scientists have been watching and the last couple of decade warning out loud that the Avian Flu is something to be concerned about. NOW it has jumped the barrier that the scientists have been worried about for so long, bird to mammal, mammal to mammal. After mammal to mammal it's not that much of a leap form mammal to human, human to human.
Wanna be scared? look up the projected death rates of the Bird Flu in the human population.

Good luck with that.

I concur on all points.

I am Going to link you to something that US Military wishes to keep secret....lol
I can only provide you with what's in the public domain and available to me and you.

Hitler did it.
The US did It to the Indians
Zionist are doing it as we speak
need I go on

Intrepid aircraft carrier also now have public tours.....decommissioned.

Simply bad press and call all of his achievement into question...

In-Depth: Did Robert Malone invent mRNA vaccines in San Diego?​

Do your research to the best of your ability....with an eye to history of people politics and money.

Have you ever seen a gimmick diet backed by some ph.D? Some long-winded (even for me), claims to be 15 min but feels more like a whole movie, about how this combination of herbs in a bottle is going to change your life? I've fallen for this at least twice. But it's because doctors are people too. And fame and fortune are things that attract and tempt a lot of people. It's easy for people to exploit their degrees to add credibility to things that make them money. And conspiracy theories... again... are an INDUSTRY.

Alex Jones has a following of literal millions. And so he doesn't need all of them to give him money. He simply has to market products to them and the natural roughly 10% ROI on marketing does the rest. But to maintain that audience he simply has to keep feeding them theories. Bro, that's more than enough motive not to care whether or not the theories are real. And anytime there is a new industry people find out about it and quickly find out how they can exploit it for profit. You don't trust the government and that's fine. But do you know the fundamental reason why I don't trust the government? Because of capitalistic greed. And it is the SAME greed that stains the credibility of people who are literally getting paid to say these things.

For example...

This article covers the financial interest of Robert Malones conservative appearances. Think about why it's also political. What do you deduce about the reason many would make all these appearances on right-wing media? Why did Trump himself appear on Alex Jones to get his endorsement? Why did Trump embrace the Deep State theory? Why is Trump supported by Q anon? Please meditate on why all these people are connected any why should you trust any of them? My Rasta brothas would say that is all "Babylon business".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back