Jails / Prisons : Innocent teen spent 5 months in prison

The only thing either of us have is words on a page. We are both basing our opinion of the situation on words on a page...even that the event happened at all is based on words on a page.

You are "skeptical" that Black on Black crime exist? Open YOUR eyes man...

It is obvious that until I posted information from the rest of the article, most posters, if not all, had just taken the OP and ran to their agenda corner with it...it's obvious that no consideration was given to a comprehensive look at the overall case, just a bunch of agenda driven assumptions.

I look at things from a perspective of wanting to know the truth rather it is favorable or not. In addition to the perspective of the accused and the criminal justice system, I look at things from the victims perspective as well as the victims family. It is blatantly clear that you have looked at this issue from only one persective. You are too caught up in your tunnel visioned perspective to get it.

Then, to further your agenda, rather than focus on the information available to us to present in opinion, you overlook the information all together and defend your agenda with this foolishess about house negros and field negros. A brother can't hold an opinion that differs from yours without being a house negro????

Ok, I get it. So I'm supposed to defend now right. I'm supposed to roll up
my sleeves and defend against the misinformation you're dropping about
what I said.. and then you'll side-step each point I make and drop another
6 pounds of misinformation.. No.. aint got the time. my words are clear
and they stand on their own.

Peace.

Ok, I get it. So I'm supposed to defend now right. I'm supposed to roll up
my sleeves and defend against the misinformation you're dropping about
what I said.. and then you'll side-step each point I make and drop another
6 pounds of misinformation.. No.. aint got the time. my words are clear
and they stand on their own.

Peace.

Brother, YOU are a trip! The words on a page that you want to believe is conclusive "information" but the words on that same page that I want to believe (which is inclusive of the words you want to believe) is "misinformation". Then to top things off, you are deluded into thinking that YOUR words on this page are "clear" and "stand on their own." :SuN049:

Brother, all I am "dropping" is an OPINION. It is you and your ilk who cannot respect my opinion as such and have taken the TIME to launch an offensive against my opinion as somehow a "defense of massa's system" or the actions of a "house negro". But now, you don't have the TIME to DEFEND against the words on that same page that you have designated as "misinformation" with nothing more than an OPINION to designate it as such.

Your words don't stand on squat. Don't bother defending against anything...why waste all of that time you have invested in name calling and agenda driven analysis of select information? I understand, you "aint got the time."

Peace.

IMO, this is about two things: FACTS and the SPEED inwhich the justice system works. It's as simple as that.

The FACTS were on his side, the SPEED inwhich the justice system works was not.

But according to witnesses, the gunman got into a waiting car, which police contended could have covered eight blocks in that time.

On April 26, Franks was fetched from prison for a preliminary hearing, which by law must be assigned within 14 days of arrest. But in Philadelphia courts, awash in criminal cases, first hearings are almost always postponed. This one was, to May 13.

If someone wanted to construct an alibi, (which happens all the time) go someplace where you know you will be caught on tape.

SO, the fact that he was seen on tape eight blocks away is not an open and shut case when considering the other factors...NAMELY the facts that he was dressed identically to witness discriptions AND the fact that he had BLOOD ON HIS SHOES. Also, it wasn't like witness described a guy in blue jeans and a T-shirt, they described a guy in a GREEN SWEAT SUIT with a WHITE STRIPE.....(not very often that I see two guys in GREEN sweat suits in close proximity to one another unless they are on the same sports team).

If the victim was my family member, obviously I would want to get the right man, but had they let a suspect go just because he was caught on tape 8 blocks away within a few minutes of the shooting when he was 1) Seen getting into a car and speeding off which could have gotten him there in that amount of time. 2) dressed identically to witness description 3) The outfit was relatively uncommon & 4) he had blood on his shoes which was immediately determined to be human, I WOULD BE TICKED!!!

:10500:

"If i throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the only dog to bark is the one who got hit"

- El-hajj malik el-Shabazz

Stand firm.. it illustrates my point. The firmer the better. we see what we
see. I have no desire to convince you of anything. My point has been made.
And like you, I'm also glad that he was proven innocent.. BUT I'm
not so sure that it was a 'brother' that shot the other dude
. Facts have
shifting values when it comes to law enforcement.. and if there are any
folks that should know that.. it's us.

Peace.

peace

"when in doubt, blame a black man"

This goes on and will continue to go on

let's face it , even here in NYC when Black and poor parents cannot afford a good 1200 dollar attorney or have networks of church or community toput upthe funds, folks get burned

the Fortune Society? forget it cut to shreds
The Legal Aid Society? forget it Cut to shreds

our tax dollars had paid forthat, yet we have not established a national voting stragey as schools fail, crime rises and all of our good, excelelnthard working young men and young women are looked at as

not humans but sheep to be fleeced at a profit by the
Prison Industrial Complex

Every minute that brother spent in the system, the system was making money on his suffering and the suffering of his family
and more then likely his life is ruined because in some states you cannot get a job even if one has an arrst without a conviction

So as the economy declines do you think, the system cares about Black suffering?
or the bottom line of their profits as public /private penal systems and the annual report to be presented to their investors

At present with the national African American GDP

we have enough money so that every Black family could have a
private legal council both civic and criminal

Will this happen?

Only if we work collectively on it

otherwise we will see more and more of these kinds of reports as the economy declines

the conspiracy theorists say the Illuminati maintain power and control, by destroying or harming the good and the innocent, while rewarding the evil and the wicked

ironically the same tactics they used on African young men (Franz Fanon) during colonization, they seem to be useing here on our children

If we let them
hopefully there ae more possible solutions posted

because time is running out, and beclear, how many sisters and brthers young and old arein the lock up for
ABSOUTLY NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN

but are there because they cannot afford legal council

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back