Jails / Prisons : Innocent teen spent 5 months in prison

That makes no sense when considering the facts:

If the victim was my family member, obviously I would want to get the right man, but had they let a suspect go just because he was caught on tape 8 blocks away within a few minutes of the shooting when he was 1) Seen getting into a car and speeding off which could have gotten him there in that amount of time. 2) dressed identically to witness description 3) The outfit was relatively uncommon & 4) he had blood on his shoes which was immediately determined to be human, I WOULD BE TICKED!!!

I stand firm on my opinion. I am glad, very glad the young brother was proven innocent. I hope the brother that shot the victim gets his just punishment.

That makes no sense when considering the facts:

If the victim was my family member, obviously I would want to get the right man, but had they let a suspect go just because he was caught on tape 8 blocks away within a few minutes of the shooting when he was 1) Seen getting into a car and speeding off which could have gotten him there in that amount of time. 2) dressed identically to witness description 3) The outfit was relatively uncommon & 4) he had blood on his shoes which was immediately determined to be human, I WOULD BE TICKED!!!

I stand firm on my opinion. I am glad, very glad the young brother was proven innocent. I hope the brother that shot the victim gets his just punishment.

Stand firm.. it illustrates my point. The firmer the better. we see what we
see. I have no desire to convince you of anything. My point has been made.
And like you, I'm also glad that he was proven innocent.. BUT I'm
not so sure that it was a 'brother' that shot the other dude. Facts have
shifting values when it comes to law enforcement.. and if there are any
folks that should know that.. it's us.

Peace.

Stand firm.. it illustrates my point. The firmer the better. we see what we
see. I have no desire to convince you of anything. My point has been made.
And like you, I'm also glad that he was proven innocent.. BUT I'm
not so sure that it was a 'brother' that shot the other dude. Facts have
shifting values when it comes to law enforcement.. and if their are any
folks that should know that.. it's us.

Peace.

Yeah, sounds like you are in serious denial on this one....I suppose from your perspective, if the other dude don't care enough to identify the shooter, you don't really care to see the real shooter go down.

I'm pretty sure that had it not been a brother, the victim would be squawking.

But, that's cool...see what you see. think what you think....don't worry about the facts. don't think about it from the perspective of if the victim was your family member and the initial evidence was sufficient to hold the suspect.

Yeah, sounds like you are in serious denial on this one....I suppose from your perspective, if the other dude don't care enough to identify the shooter, you don't really care to see the real shooter go down.

I'm pretty sure that had it not been a brother, the victim would be squawking.

But, that's cool...see what you see. think what you think....don't worry about the facts. don't think about it from the perspective of if the victim was your family member and the initial evidence was sufficient to hold the suspect.

Listen, I can't show you anything while your eyes are closed, I'd just be
wasting my time.

Listen, I can't show you anything while your eyes are closed, I'd just be
wasting my time.

I am the one looking at the evidence and considering it as a comprehensive case...you, on the other hand can't even except the possiblility that it was a "Brother" that shot the victim....talk about eyes closed.

If you want to talk about eyes being closed, analyze ALL of the available EVIDENCE and data, not just what fits your agenda.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back