Black Spirituality Religion : I Thank Jesus For Everything

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
Even though growing up I didnt feel completely loved as most children, I thank Jesus for the bed and shelter.

Even though forever reason I could say only a couple of words during grade school and didnt have any friends I want to thank Jesus for not being part of a gang or having to go to juvenile jail.

Even though I havent been on many dates I thank Jesus for the priviledge to spend time with and enjoy the opposite sex.

Even though I havent had sexual intercourse but one time in my life I thank Jesus for the experience.

Even though I have spent most of my hours in the bedroom alone I have Jesus to thank for all of my imagination.

Even though I currently do not have an money or motor vehicle I thank Jesus for food stamps and and a bike that just needs a little fixing.

Even though I dont have a job I thank Jesus for my health and ability to learn.

I thank Jesus for this computer and the power to be able to communicate. I just wish to serve well. I believe in Jesus Christ to make good things come.

2 Samuel 22:
[50] Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

1 Chronicles 16:
[34] O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 Chronicles 23:
[30] And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;

1 Chronicles 29:
[13] Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

Psalm 26:
[7] That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 69:
[30] I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back