Black Spirituality Religion : Thank You Sister PurpleMoons!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Destee, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Purple ... i really must take time out to commend you on the great job you're doing in this, the Spirituality and Religion Forum! Whew Lawd! This forum almost needs its own dedicated Moderator! Not just any Moderator, but one that is "into" all that is being shared ... and it has that in you! It seems you've managed to get the respect of most all who post down here and they recognize that you are the one to listen to ... i love it!

And yall better listen, 'cause she can ban you for a couple of weeks or permanently if necessary ... i'm jes' say'n! :look:

I know it's not easy. I know it takes a lot of time to have made the type of progress you have with the Members that frequent here. They trust you and know that you'll be fair to them. That says a lot Sister. This is one of the most difficult areas in the entire community, when it comes to encouraging everyone to respect each other ... but you've made it pleasant for most to browse and feel welcome to join in ... no matter their belief or lack thereof ... this is no small feat! And you do it all with such warm, gentle, loving kindness! We are blessed to have you!

This is the only forum that has it's own ... sorta kinda ... Personal Moderator! :)

In addition to that, you still help everywhere else!

Awesome Sister! We could not do without you!

I hope the rest of the Family will take a moment to show their appreciation ... to share a few words of love and encouragement ... especially since our Sister does not get paid for doing this, and it's all done from the heart!

Thank You Sister PurpleMoons! :love:

:heart:

Destee

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Aww Sister, You are so sweet! Your words humble me!

But honestly, no thanks is needed. My family down here are so Intelligent and they share so much. I can't help but to give back what they have given me. So yes, if I see my family fighting, I get all caught up in my feelings because they just don't know how truly wonderful they are to me. I have to say something about it! And you can believe if I'm wrong they have no problem with checkin a Sister too! LOL Thats one of the things that family is about. We don't always agree and sometimes we can't stand each other, but the love has always been here. we just got to find away to communicate the love more.

Really, no thanks is needed! I thank you and family for allowing me to be apart of it all! :blowkiss: