Black Spirituality Religion : No Excuse Not To Thank Jesus

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
During the time of all our troubles all we really have to do is be completely grateful.
Who is Jesus? I paraphrase someone by saying he is all the great ones in one. I believe he is that and more. Im not a great historian so Im not going to name any names but for whoever built a great pyramid he wouldnt have done it without Jesus. That Haitian guy that defeated the Europeans, and Hariet Tubbman wouldnt have did it without Jesus. The people that helped Hariet Tubbman got Jesus help. No prophet or warrior could have did good for humanity without Jesus Christ. If you know African, Kemetian, European, or American history you know Blacks were all over. Jesus was all over.
Most people have more than one name. It is common sense that Jesus has more than one name. It doesnt matter what he was called in the past. Would you want someone calling you whatever you was called in the past whether it be Yashuwa, Christos, etc.
And Im talking about in meditation and prayer. Everybody must have some sort of recognition, honor, and appreciation of the fact that its Jesus time if they are in an area that corresponds. If you are a Muslim then its allright as long as Jesus Christ is in your heart. I cant say to never pick up another Koran. If you get 40 acres and a mule Jesus is going to give it to you. Thank you Jesus Christ.

During the time of all our troubles all we really have to do is be completely grateful.
Who is Jesus? I paraphrase someone by saying he is all the great ones in one. I believe he is that and more. Im not a great historian so Im not going to name any names but for whoever built a great pyramid he wouldnt have done it without Jesus. That Haitian guy that defeated the Europeans, and Hariet Tubbman wouldnt have did it without Jesus. The people that helped Hariet Tubbman got Jesus help. No prophet or warrior could have did good for humanity without Jesus Christ. If you know African, Kemetian, European, or American history you know Blacks were all over. Jesus was all over.
Most people have more than one name. It is common sense that Jesus has more than one name. It doesnt matter what he was called in the past. Would you want someone calling you whatever you was called in the past whether it be Yashuwa, Christos, etc.
And Im talking about in meditation and prayer. Everybody must have some sort of recognition, honor, and appreciation of the fact that its Jesus time if they are in an area that corresponds. If you are a Muslim then its allright as long as Jesus Christ is in your heart. I cant say to never pick up another Koran. If you get 40 acres and a mule Jesus is going to give it to you. Thank you Jesus Christ.

Brother Afru Shukuwr ... i understand the Spirit of your post, but what of those who do not believe in a higher power?

Are they excused from thanking "Jesus"?

:heart:

Destee

Destee thats a classic question. I have to give a short and hopefully understandable answer for now.

The only possible excuse as I see it is being ignorant but not knowing that you are ignorant.

Being ignorant because of guilt, jealousy, angriness, etc. when the truth is in front of you is not an excuse. I speaking of thanking Jesus as in agreeable acknowledgement and giving the upmost respect.

But unless someone is completely brain dead or I guess be Jesus himself they to not believe in a higher power. They know they didnt make the earth and the stars.

Destee thats a classic question. I have to give a short and hopefully understandable answer for now.

The only possible excuse as I see it is being ignorant but not knowing that you are ignorant.

Being ignorant because of guilt, jealousy, angriness, etc. when the truth is in front of you is not an excuse. I speaking of thanking Jesus as in agreeable acknowledgement and giving the upmost respect.

But unless someone is completely brain dead or I guess be Jesus himself they to not believe in a higher power. They know they didnt make the earth and the stars.

The current body of knowledge has a pretty good idea of how stars and the earth are formed, but even if we didn't, how do you jump to the conclusion of "intelligent design"?

What makes your religion anymore true than the other ones? Other people make the same illogical leap and conclude that it's the work of a different god or gods.

Does it really seem likely that the hilarious idea that man is the center of the universe and that we're made in the image of some all powerful being and the subject of its obsession really seem likely? It's really all too suspiciously convenient.

Is it really likely that there's one single answer that can explain all the wonder of the universe?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back