Black Women : I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...

*sigh* *smdh*

IntelligentNoir said:
Greetings! Yes! you are right, this is a emotionally charged topic. I guess when I revealed intimate secrets about myself and my life, and showed that despite it all I held on to the positive in my life and let it mold me, that others would relate. But I am finding that most are not listening to the videos in their entirety, taking bits and pieces that fit into what they "wanted" to find in what I had to say instead of hearing the videos and I mean"hear" not just click on them with preconcieved expectations of someone being negative. I do have one bright spot in it all. There was at least one brother who bothered to listen to the videos in their entirety. And he wrote to me in an email, that before he listened to my video he was about to make a video bashing black women, but then he "heard me" not just listened, but "heard me" and he was moved to not engage in the negativity. He even said he could learn from me. Imagine that!

But to tell the truth I could hear frustration in this brother, and I offered him what I could to calm his spirit. I know his pain, but we can not focus on the negatives. Negatives will keep us stationary. Negatives, if we "allow" them will stifle us, steal our hope and cause us to be blinded to the future. I see good things for my people, and all I want as a woman in the struggle with them is for them to see what I see.

:hammer: :SuN026: I have avoided this thread. And it is just as well. But here goes

1. Every man that has been dating for a while, has some deep scars to show for it.

2. We, however, did not make Phil Donahue and company multi-millionaires or Oprah a billionaire whining about it

3. Yall have been doggin us for decades. Please allow us a little turn about

4. Over 95% of all realtionships and marriages that brothers have are with sisters. So yall must be doing something right

5. The title of your thread sucks! And leaves you open for attack(s)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back