Black Women : I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by IntelligentNoir, Oct 17, 2007.

1. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Okay, before people come jumping down my throat, let me explain the title of this thread. The title of this thread is the title of a three part commentary, I did on youtube, in repsonse to a video there. I purposely made the title incitful, because I knew that I would get more peoples attention. Anyways, I wanted to post my commentary as well as the video from the sister who sparked it all, and get some feedback. Now you will have to listen to all three videos in order to get the jist of what I am saying. If you only listen to one or two you will miss the point of my video and well you'll be posting messages like some angry retard on Youtube who didn't bother to listen to all the videos or he would have known that my commentary was not an attack on black men as much as it was to make a point that I could very well be angry bitter, hateful, and just let loose on brothers but I dont. Anyways the commentary touches on some personal stuff but, I felt it was something that had to be spoken on in order to help others see at least some of our black women collective perspective as well as personal experience which is hard to refute.

Link to my videos

There are three parts. Also there is a link to the video that sparked the commentary listed in video one and there is another video listed in video commentary 2. Both of these ladies have valid points, and I just wanted to let you all see thier videos to see why I felt the need to comment. Anyways I look forward to you comments. And hopefully, you understand what I am saying and what I am trying to get across.

Video that Sparked the Commentary - Black Women Under Attack

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnfpkQxy_o

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obo2q7Ed5mE

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGBRhOxuh7o

2. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74

Okay, did you even listen to the videos? I'm asking because if you had, you wouldn't have posted that comment.:em3000: :SuN035:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister IntelligentNoir ... i tried to embed the videos here in the thread, so we could more easily follow the story ... but it says your videos can't be embedded ... :( ... no matter though ... i linked to them individually.

I hope i have the right video that sparked your response?

I also hope you don't mind that i edited your post (i only added the videos, didn't change any of your text).

Okay ... i'm gonna watch and listen now.

:heart:

Destee

4. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74

Sorry sister Destee! I don't allow embedding because of the ignorant people on youtube. The racist, and women haters ect. Again sorry about that but yeah, that sisters video and the comments left for her as well as some nasty comments from black men on other videos where black women were trying to stir diologue are the reason I decided to speak up.

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    cause and effect...
    both genders are slightly at fault in terms of what is going on today...
    but white people are the cause of our current plight and they are currently enabling this continuing behavior...if it were not for the wack *** a&r's at these music labels...calling black women b's h's and t's would have never been in style like it is today...imho...

good response to the bitter sister...i hope she heals oneday...

one love
    khasm

6. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Did you guys get it

I'm just wondering if you guys understood the message of my video, becuase it seems to be going over the heads of a lot of people. I'm wondering was my message of holding on to and focusing on the positives over the negatives not clear?

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    speaking generally....
    didn't list to all of the videos in there entirety...

for black people...
    gender wars are useless
    like a tiger thas toothless...

one love
    khasm

8. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74

Could you elaborate a little more as to what you mean by useless? Do you mean they're pointless? I'm confused, but thank you for taking the time to answer me.

9. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    problems

ImHotep Sis IntelligentNoir!

I'm listening yet video's keeping skipping. It may be that I have too many windows open right now or something.

Yet...from what I HEAR you saying AND based on the title(s) themselves.

I can only say that your experiences "mirror" my own.

I too can comfortably provide "proof" of the many reason's to "hate black men" and like you suggest....the assault's I have experienced BE~gan with Male authority figures...Fathers, Grandfathers..

I can appreciate Khasm13 sentiments in that it is emotionally challenging to hold such discussions.

Bravo to YOU for BE~ginning the dialogue here!:love:
    Just BE mindful...YOU are on emotionally dangerous territory...hence ..all. the wacky comments you RE~cieved on youtube.

People really "can't handle the TRUTH"....however....I would RE~phrase that to say....is not so much that they "can't handle"...rather...it is a major emotional challenge that many are not willing to engage in.

:hearts2:

10. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Greetings! Yes! you are right, this is a emotionally charged topic. I guess when I revealed intimate secrets about myself and my life, and showed that despite it all I held on to the positive in my life and let it mold me, that others would relate. But I am finding that most are not listening to the videos in their entirety, taking bits and pieces that fit into what they "wanted" to find in what I had to say instead of hearing the videos and I mean"hear" not just click on them with preconcieved expectations of someone being negative. I do have one bright spot in it all. There was at least one brother who bothered to listen to the videos in their entirety. And he wrote to me in an email, that before he listened to my video he was about to make a video bashing black women, but then he "heard me" not just listened, but "heard me" and he was moved to not engage in the negativity. He even said he could learn from me. Imagine that!

But to tell the truth I could hear frustration in this brother, and I offered him what I could to calm his spirit. I know his pain, but we can not focus on the negatives. Negatives will keep us stationary. Negatives, if we "allow" them will stifle us, steal our hope and cause us to be blinded to the future. I see good things for my people, and all I want as a woman in the struggle with them is for them to see what I see.