Black Women : I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...

IntelligentNoir

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2007
Okay, before people come jumping down my throat, let me explain the title of this thread. The title of this thread is the title of a three part commentary, I did on youtube, in repsonse to a video there. I purposely made the title incitful, because I knew that I would get more peoples attention. Anyways, I wanted to post my commentary as well as the video from the sister who sparked it all, and get some feedback. Now you will have to listen to all three videos in order to get the jist of what I am saying. If you only listen to one or two you will miss the point of my video and well you'll be posting messages like some angry retard on Youtube who didn't bother to listen to all the videos or he would have known that my commentary was not an attack on black men as much as it was to make a point that I could very well be angry bitter, hateful, and just let loose on brothers but I dont. Anyways the commentary touches on some personal stuff but, I felt it was something that had to be spoken on in order to help others see at least some of our black women collective perspective as well as personal experience which is hard to refute.

Link to my videos

There are three parts. Also there is a link to the video that sparked the commentary listed in video one and there is another video listed in video commentary 2. Both of these ladies have valid points, and I just wanted to let you all see thier videos to see why I felt the need to comment. Anyways I look forward to you comments. And hopefully, you understand what I am saying and what I am trying to get across.

Video that Sparked the Commentary - Black Women Under Attack

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnfpkQxy_o

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obo2q7Ed5mE

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGBRhOxuh7o

IntelligentNoir

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2007
jamesfrmphilly said:
you become an adult when you figure out who to really hate.......and why

Okay, did you even listen to the videos? I'm asking because if you had, you wouldn't have posted that comment.:em3000: :SuN035:

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister IntelligentNoir ... i tried to embed the videos here in the thread, so we could more easily follow the story ... but it says your videos can't be embedded ... :( ... no matter though ... i linked to them individually.

I hope i have the right video that sparked your response?

I also hope you don't mind that i edited your post (i only added the videos, didn't change any of your text).

Okay ... i'm gonna watch and listen now.

:heart:

Destee

IntelligentNoir

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2007
Destee said:
Sister IntelligentNoir ... i tried to embed the videos here in the thread, so we could more easily follow the story ... but it says your videos can't be embedded ... :( ... no matter though ... i linked to them individually.

I hope i have the right video that sparked your response?

I also hope you don't mind that i edited your post (i only added the videos, didn't change any of your text).

Okay ... i'm gonna watch and listen now.

:heart:

Destee

Sorry sister Destee! I don't allow embedding because of the ignorant people on youtube. The racist, and women haters ect. Again sorry about that but yeah, that sisters video and the comments left for her as well as some nasty comments from black men on other videos where black women were trying to stir diologue are the reason I decided to speak up.

Khasm13

Mar 26, 2003
cause and effect...
both genders are slightly at fault in terms of what is going on today...
but white people are the cause of our current plight and they are currently enabling this continuing behavior...if it were not for the wack *** a&r's at these music labels...calling black women b's h's and t's would have never been in style like it is today...imho...

good response to the bitter sister...i hope she heals oneday...

one love
khasm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ZIbijah Black Spirituality Religion : Every person we attract is part of the whole Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : EXODUS#2 but on the lives of the Israelis he squeezed even though oppressed they multiplied working for Pharaoh is no glory ride had sex every cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
F The Front Porch : hi every one The Front Porch 2
R Black Poetry : She the hot type but not ripe like green peaches she extreme on beaches like snail shell and prevail well throughout this conversation, on every stre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The World’s Wealthiest Family Gets $4 Million Richer Every Hour Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Poetry : Love in every life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
sargam The Front Porch : hi every one on DESTEE The Front Porch 7
IFE Black Education / Schools : Black Girls Are Twice as Likely to Be Suspended, In Every State Black Education / Schools 0
Destee Africa : Every Country in Africa Has a Forum! All Things Africa 6
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Is arguing a natural part of every relationship? Black Relationships 16
Liberty Black Sports : Simone Biles – Black Power In Every Muscle Black Sports 0
Liberty Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 10 Hairstyles From the ’90s Every Black Man Rocked Back in the Day Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
crwn Black People : A Video That Every Black Person Needs To Watch! Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Every Nigerian should watch this OldSoul 0
RAPTOR Black People : The Good, the Bad, and the Hypocrisy of The Every Child Achieves Act Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Healthiest Order at Every Major Fast-Food Chain Food Discussion and Recipes 0
anAfrican Phones and Apps : How to stop your smartphone from tracking your every move Science and Technology 0
queenElizabeth The Front Porch : Hello & peace be with each and every one The Front Porch 5
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : More and more each and every day the Heathens. Black People Open Forum 3
anAfrican Science and Technology : Hidden smartphone setting maps your every move Science and Technology 10
J Law Forum : Video: I will slaughter every stuck up, blonde I see inside there Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
skuderjaymes Black Education / Schools : Nothing but excuses.. and dysfunction atop dysfunction..Expelled From Every Other School: Last Chan Black Education / Schools 0
HODEE Black People : Dr. Amos Wilson (An Experiment Every Black Person Should Know) Black People Open Forum 3
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Why deos the president need a new war every five minutes? I thought after W we were done with that! Black People Politics 12
KaHotep Black Poetry : Every Cultures' Twisted Circle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ronnie Laws; Every Generation Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
MsInterpret Black Women : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY: YOU ARE HONORED EVERY DAY! Black Women 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The hacker who claims he can crash your plane"You can use this system to modify approximately every Black People Open Forum 1
Proverbs31Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ricky Dillard & New G - Every Knee Shall Bow Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Black People : one person on active duty kills himself every day; one veteran dies by his own hand every 80 mins Black People Open Forum 5
dunwiddat African American History Culture : Every August African American History Culture 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Romney to NAACP: Economy is ‘worse for African Americans in almost every way’ Black People Politics 7
$$RICH$$ Black People : THIS WAS A TIME WHEN BLACK PEOPLE MAY NOT HAVE HAD "EVERY-THING" BUT THEY HAD A WHOLE LOT. Black People Open Forum 2
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Every Now And Then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: "Black people trying to save every other people, but themselves" Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Kwanzaa/ the Nguzo Saba, not just 3 days away but every day Black People Open Forum 0
JTWilson Black People Politics : Israel: Every African 'infiltrator' will return home Black People Politics 12
Ankhur Black People : What if every Black Teen Admired this the Way they Admire their Fave Hip Hop Artist? Black People Open Forum 23
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bobby Brown - Every Little Step Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Joe Williams, Every Day I have the Blues Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
rapunzal24 Black People : Is having a baby for every woman? Black People Open Forum 32
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Every Generation - Ronnie Laws (Vinyl 12") 1980 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Support : [ HOW TO ] Be Able to Use the Blue (now Gray) Chat Bar at the Bottom of Every Page Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 27
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes Audio Video Web Conferencing 0