Black Women : I hate brassiers but I love my undergarments

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
The clothing industry is making millions with the sale of brassiers...but to be honest the brassier is the only piece of female attire that I hate. I never liked anything holding my breast except........:p I wear them when I go to work, church or anywhere away from home. I just like the feel of freedom, nothing hindering me. Whenever I return from work the first thing I do is just take the frigging thing off and throw it on the bed:lol: I know some brassiers can look rather sexy but I prefer to concentrate on my underwear.
10251993-red-checkered-bra-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

I envy those women in Africa in the country who just go natural, babies on their back and not a brassier.:lol: When you look they don't need any, since their boobs are firm. To be free from this entrapment. I doubt women in bible times wore anything to support their boobs..
Medieval bras uncover the fascinating history of women's daily ...

I love the feel of soft underwear, cotton is my preference but spandex is just fine. I just love the bright colours, red, bright pink, green and lilac. I also like to wear black. Recently I have been wearing the colours that match my clothes...e.g a pink blouse with a pink undie. Grandma bloomers ain't for me...:lol:
resize
images

A History of Women's Underwear

My only dislike is for the G string...to me that aint an underwear...:lol: what do ya'll think ladies..would welcome your comments.:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back