Black Women : I hate brassiers but I love my undergarments

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by dunwiddat, Nov 22, 2012.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    The clothing industry is making millions with the sale of brassiers...but to be honest the brassier is the only piece of female attire that I hate. I never liked anything holding my breast except........:p I wear them when I go to work, church or anywhere away from home. I just like the feel of freedom, nothing hindering me. Whenever I return from work the first thing I do is just take the frigging thing off and throw it on the bed:lol: I know some brassiers can look rather sexy but I prefer to concentrate on my underwear.
    [​IMG]
    I envy those women in Africa in the country who just go natural, babies on their back and not a brassier.:lol: When you look they don't need any, since their boobs are firm. To be free from this entrapment. I doubt women in bible times wore anything to support their boobs..
    Medieval bras uncover the fascinating history of women's daily ...

I love the feel of soft underwear, cotton is my preference but spandex is just fine. I just love the bright colours, red, bright pink, green and lilac. I also like to wear black. Recently I have been wearing the colours that match my clothes...e.g a pink blouse with a pink undie. Grandma bloomers ain't for me...:lol:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

A History of Women's Underwear

My only dislike is for the G string...to me that aint an underwear...:lol: what do ya'll think ladies..would welcome your comments.:)

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Do you have big boobs or small boobs??

[​IMG]

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +864
    I love my bras. I have large breasts and without my bra, I would look a hot mess, be uncomfortable and I couldn't work out. Sometimes I envy women who don't have to wear bras. They seem so free.... And they make pretty bras for the small breasted.

4. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

5. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Mine are not too big or too small just manageble..:lol: Msinterpret you are one craaaazy Amerrican gal...where you got that picture from:lol:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
  7. Fieldpea

Fieldpea Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    I like sport bras. Stretchy and don't make contact with my shoulder blades, so movement is free, but I still get support.

I also like camisoles(sp). (I had to just go look and see what they're made of), and they are mostly cotton/spandex or cotton/lycra blends. I've always liked the danskin stuff, too. Been into that since the late 70's. Danskin is what first broke me from buying/wearing the traditional cotton bras. I'll wear Danskin before I'd even touch the *confection bras* like what V-Secrets'll peddle.

Anything that stretches/molds the boobies faithfully is good--I ain't caring about push-ups or perkies--never did get into that madness. Plus, with the cammies, I get the added *cooling effect* during summer (they absorb sweat and any movement causes them to chill the torso). For better than 30 years, cammies remain one of my secret weapons in terms of beating the heat!

My drawz are mostly cotton, cotton/lycra or cotton/*some kind of stretchy stuff*--some of these drawz is so old the labels have frayed and washed out...lol!

Thank Goodness for the invention of panty liners, too!

One Love, and PEACE

8. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503