I don't know if I should do this..

your words are speaking of hate towards me james.. You speak all this hard crap, but I haven't been banned yet.. And you keep following me.. You are the arrogant one.

Even if I did go on white racism forums, you all would just say I did it because you told me to, and you would just find another way to say I'm doing it cause I'm another white racist trying to be accept amungst black people.

Open your eyes james.

Young Poet said:
your words are speaking of hate towards me james.. You speak all this hard crap, but I haven't been banned yet.. And you keep following me.. You are the arrogant one.

Even if I did go on white racism forums, you all would just say I did it because you told me to, and you would just find another way to say I'm doing it cause I'm another white racist trying to be accept amungst black people.

Open your eyes james.

Just leave white boy. You're not wanted here

Young Poet said:
Hah, I haven't left yet Sek.. And your words aren't making me take my leave.

YOu must be stupid if you think being defiant is gonna change the fact that you're not wanted here. You are here for one of the 4 reasons outlined by Panafrica. You are here to cause a disruption. You will be banned, trust me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back