Black Children : Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

A judge has ordered him to be held on a $480,000 (£396,000) bond.

Conrad Duncan
The Independent

Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say

A judge has ordered him to be held on a $480,000 (£396,000) bond.

Conrad Duncan
The Independent

This is so sad, where are his parents!
What ever possessed him to do such a thing? Racism is a reality but obviously, he does not understand the difference between humanity and racism.
mental illness.

This is a cry for help. Many of our young people are internalizing a fear and hate towards a so-called privileged society, who feels they are better than everyone else. Many of us on both sides know this a blatant lie. But this lie is continuously being perpetuated on every level. For a young person to demonstrate such anger and hatred toward another person of a different skin color shows a desperate need for the elders in the community to step up and help.

We talk a lot but with no action and this solves nothing. Where are the parents of this young man? does that mean now he will go to jail for demonstrating his anger and fear in a desperate cry for help? How many more of our people will executed before we stop the talking and take matters in our hand? and no everyone, I'm not talking about violence. Violence begetting violence solves nothing, it only escalates the hatred and the next generation will continue from where the previous generation left off. In the end, what will this solve and what will be gained?

Raising a black child in this society is a scary thing. We can't keep looking outside of our community for help or to bring about a change. This is something that has to be demonstrated within and among ourselves. There is so much we can all bring to the table. It takes a village to raise a child and even though this young man may not be your biological child he is still our child.

Would love to hear your thoughts?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back