Black People : How White Supremacy is defeated

According to ex FBI Dr. Tyrone Pwers practically all so called Black leadership have been co-opted and in regars to politics, due to recent history being made, most Black politicians have come to the conclusion that they can be very comfortable and established without making the Black comunity a priority or an issue.
Malcolm stated at the same time of the charter, that we should have a 10 billion dollar lobbying concern in Washington so we "buy" politicians like others do.
The bottom line is collective economics,
but then again, nothing will happen until we decide to unify

Until then White Supremacy will acomplish it's new set of goals unimpaired

I'm talking about the NAACP,congressional Black Caucus and any black politician who claims to represent us.

All black people can't unite,I know it sounds good but trying to get 40+ million people to unite is a fantacy bruh.It will start with a few like minded black people and than it will grow in number.Trust me there are some black people you dont want to be associated with let alone unite with.

I'm talking about the NAACP,congressional Black Caucus and any black politician who claims to represent us.

All black people can't unite,I know it sounds good but trying to get 40+ million people to unite is a fantacy bruh.It will start with a few like minded black people and than it will grow in number.Trust me there are some black people you dont want to be associated with let alone unite with.
No biggie, Black Wall street statred with a few, but if the Million man march, can occur without a plan, what wuold one assume could happen with a plan?

Folks do what they please, the Black Cauacus sat on their so forths for 8 years and let Bush rage havoc on the Global Black community, and even Kweisi Mfune' said "where is the NAACP visible in the Black community".

Hopefully the internet can serve as a networking capacity for organization and unity.

Only 5 percent of Whites were for the revolution against Britain,
and only 4 percent were involved in the movemet that ended theVietnam war,
only 5 percent of us were involve in the civil rights struggle, but these times are different and therehas never been this number of Black folks losing their homes, regentrified by eminent domain, laid off, or unemployedand more and more are seeing this trend.

White supremacy does not make excuses it acts, plain and simple

No biggie, Black Wall street statred with a few, but if the Million man march, can occur without a plan, what wuold one assume could happen with a plan?

Folks do what they please, the Black Cauacus sat on their so forths for 8 years and let Bush rage havoc on the Global Black community, and even Kweisi Mfune' said "where is the NAACP visible in the Black community".

Hopefully the internet can serve as a networking capacity for organization and unity.

only 5 percent of us were involve in the civil rights struggle, but these times are different and therehas never been this number of Black folks losing their homes, regentrified by eminent domain, laid off, or unemployedand more and more are seeing this trend.

Why allow white supremacy to slow you down??Don't let that handicap you from moving forward and doing for self.

I think we have a different understanding of what "white supremacy" means.The phase white supremacy to me means walking into a food store
and all the magazine covers are filled with white people on them or commercials on television that give the impression that white is superior.

You might be talking about institutional white supremacy and if you are than that's our fault for not building our own intuitions instead we murched to be included..I don't expect whitey to employ 40+million black people,they got to take care of their own.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back